• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Soma_Cruz_Alpha

Soma_Cruz_Alpha
4 years ago#1
do i just have to leave the character selection open till i get queue, how often should i check again? if I don't log in as soon i get my queue will i lose it?
Thanks in advance.
What is a man?

User Info: giglamesh99

giglamesh99
4 years ago#2
I'm going off my personal experience, but usually 500 people queue takes 7-10 minutes. You don't lose your spot if you went back to the start game screen. And you can instantly log in whenever once your spot in line has come meaning you shouldn't lose your spot.

User Info: Atzenkiller

Atzenkiller
4 years ago#3
It logs you in automatically, just let it sit there. But if it's down to 100 or so you can also cancel and try again and it might get you in right away. Which is what you normally do when there's no launch for any expansion or patch and the game tells you there are 28 or so people in front of you. Just try again and you're in.

User Info: Soma_Cruz_Alpha

Soma_Cruz_Alpha
4 years ago#4
800 atm
What is a man?

User Info: Renzokukenexe

Renzokukenexe
4 years ago#5
From my experience you login, click to join, it tells you there's over 3000 people in the queue, you wait an hour or two, then it gives you a lobby server error and you start all over again.

User Info: ArcadianGenesis

ArcadianGenesis
4 years ago#6
It ticks down 100 every ~1 minute.
My gaming rig: LG CX 55, PlayStation 5 (disc drive), Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Yamaha 5.1 surround system, Oculus Quest 2, PC running SteamVR

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
4 years ago#7
Well I have been in the queue now for about 90 minutes. I'm 1700 as I type this and started at 3775. That's on Cerberus.

Antfunk
4 years ago#8
Still on 1700 :(.

User Info: MisguidedPirate

MisguidedPirate
4 years ago#9
Antfunk posted...
Well I have been in the queue now for about 90 minutes. I'm 1700 as I type this and started at 3775. That's on Cerberus.

Similiar figures on Odin - down to 2.3k from 4k after nearly 1 hour 10 mins.

Given that it's already getting late here, I'm just going to call it and retry tomorrow. Player count's often at its highest on sundays so it's far from unexpected, but at this point I'd rather spend the remainder of the evening playing something rather than half of it waiting. :P
I'm so Monster Hunter, the only mail I send is Gmail. Or... umm, Mastermail.

Antfunk
4 years ago#10
At 399. Not let is stress me to much as I can find other stuff to do in the meantime. I would like to get the last bit of Heavensward done though so I can start stormblood tomorrow.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A