What do you main and how many times have you been kicked?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. What do you main and how many times have you been kicked?

User Info: JohnSpawn

JohnSpawn
1 year ago#81
wren77 posted...

machinoman posted...
Hmmm... seems like everyone has either been kicked for no reason or never at all. Perhaps they should remove the kick option all together?

Nah. You asked for the times people got kicked, you get stories about the times people got kicked. "I got removed from my party because my router had a derp and I disconnected for 10 minutes" isn't much of a story. And of course nobody's going to tell you about the time they were a legitimate a****** and the party rightfully kicked them.

Or: people leave a bad group before they get kicked. If I'm gonna put up a fuss it's better to leave before I start it. It will never end well.

Yeah, but if you get kicked, you don't get a penalty. (not that I'm condoning being a jerk)
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Xero Kaiser

Xero Kaiser
1 year ago#82
I play a tank, never been kicked, and I generally only play with randoms. Having said that, I'm not trying to PUG extreme primals or savage raids either.

User Info: MonkeymooXD

MonkeymooXD
1 year ago#83
I feel like kicks are a fairly uncommon activity, I can remember only 3 times off the top of my head, 2 times as a healer and 1 time as a DPS.
http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11610759/

User Info: machinoman

machinoman
1 year ago#84
Xero Kaiser posted...
I play a tank, never been kicked, and I generally only play with randoms. Having said that, I'm not trying to PUG extreme primals or savage raids either.

Suprisingly in raids, at least on party finder, nobody gets kicked. If the party sucks people just leave, I like this system better. I am lazy to check, is it even possible to kick people in a raid? I am fairly certain the party can't be repopulated, so maybe not, but either way I like this system better. Seems less like a popularity contest and more like a game this way.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. What do you main and how many times have you been kicked?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived