• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shadygrove

Shadygrove
6 years ago#1
Its on page 1 of the Immortal Flame's hunting log. According to XIVDB there are supposed to be some L 30 ones somewhere but I can only find the L 47 ones.

I begin to suspect the L 30s are only found in a discontinued FATE.

Halp?
The Democrats are dumb and the Republicans are stupid. The difference between dumb and stupid is dumb isn't funny, stupid is seriously funny. - Lewis Black

User Info: MaKhaos

MaKhaos
6 years ago#2
Should be Northeast of Natalan in the small encampment.
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]

User Info: Shadygrove

Shadygrove
6 years ago#3
Those are L 45? 47?

I looked.
The Democrats are dumb and the Republicans are stupid. The difference between dumb and stupid is dumb isn't funny, stupid is seriously funny. - Lewis Black

User Info: bstiff

bstiff
6 years ago#4
coerthas at x 32 y27 is what the wiki says. No mention of any level 30 ones. Maybe someone had the name confused if the ones in coerthas are 40's.

edit: just checked the level 30's are at this location. It's a small dead end cave in the southeastern wall south off natalan and north of griffin crossing near the observatorium.

User Info: Wolfmiester

Wolfmiester
6 years ago#5
They are directly east from the Observatorium

User Info: eastgotenks

eastgotenks
6 years ago#6
All book mobs will be around 45-49. There will not be low level mobs in the books. Only exception is if there is a low level version that spawns in a FATE.

User Info: bstiff

bstiff
6 years ago#7
hes talking about the grand company hunting log not the atma books.

User Info: Amethyst85

Amethyst85
6 years ago#8
There are some in a cave directly east of the observatory in Coerthas.
It is not my job to be right. It is my job to be wrong in new and exciting ways. - James Kennedy
Dame Amethyst - Knight of the Order of Odd-Fish
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A