• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bigdee1960

bigdee1960
8 years ago#1
I have played almost every Cabela's hunting game going back to PS2 and Xbox. One of my favorites was the original Dangerous Hunts on Xbox. This game finally gets it right. Straight up hunting at its finest. This game has great gun selections and customization. The tracking and stocking is done real well. You can walk through bushes, trees, water and up hills without hitting invisible walls. I have played this game for about four hours without getting stuck on the terrain. The aiming and shooting mechanics are as good as it gets. Quality wise I have only seen one small momentary optical glitch that did not detract me from the game. This game has a quad 4X4 ATV. The quad handles really well and act like it should to a degree in real life. Overall this is the best console hunting game I have ever played. More details to come.
PSN Bad_Company48
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A