• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle
  3. Is it too late to get this game?

User Info: xStarLordX

xStarLordX
6 months ago#1
I heard that game is unable to get patches.
Is it both physical and digital?
And which versions(usa,eu,jpn)are unable to be played?

User Info: BirdBoyWonder

BirdBoyWonder
6 months ago#2
I've owned this game since launch, it's never received a patch. At least the American version, that is. The Japanese version had a few patches, but I'm not sure if they're still available. It's best to avoid the Euro version since it had all its DLC delisted a few years ago. Also, this game had a physical and digital release, but the physical release was an Amazon exclusive in the States, so finding a physical copy now will probably be difficult and/or expensive.

User Info: KarsUltimate

KarsUltimate
2 months ago#3
It certainly is expensive. I never knew that about it... It seems that getting the Japanese ver is the way to go.
~Fu-Who-Um~

User Info: xzae

xzae
1 month ago#4
US digital is the way to go, only $30. Other option is the Japanese copy, the cheapest I can find on ebay is $17-$20. Both version share their own online server so you can't crossplay with US vs JP copies. JP you have to do more work to set up online or to play campaign mode that requires psn, the mode unlocks costumes and such. EU has dead servers so avoid that version.
  1. Boards
  2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle
  3. Is it too late to get this game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A