• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle
  3. Araki and Hiroshi Interview Plus Taunt and Win Pose Scans

User Info: Kfresh08

Kfresh08
5 years ago#1
Anyone care to translate? (the interviews in particular)

Taunt Scans
http://imgur.com/89LkFvD,YmJpkQB,ILMf08

Win Poses Scans
http://imgur.com/G3a8i01,jwpo393,GwRG0o3#0

Interview with Araki and Hiroshi & the costumes you can unlock for the first campaign
http://imgur.com/TOVoNTT,5Tik1mD,8G5U3R

Covers/Posters
http://imgur.com/9i6n0HE,y2MwWhO,88T7Nt
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameTagerZ

Kfresh08
5 years ago#2
Lol no one?
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameTagerZ

User Info: Molokidan

Molokidan
5 years ago#3
--Taunts--

Joseph
1 (A): Wh-what are you doing?! Unforgivable!
1 (A-2): I have a different reason for fighting than you!
2 (B): I'm prepared to fight!

Zepelli
3 (A): Hey, baby!
3 (A-2): Gonna make you squeal!
4 (B): Hamon energy is the source of all Sendou power!!
5 (D): I messed up a little. My finger slipped. Sorry!
5 (D-2): Mmm, that sounds good. Sounds like the Overdrive has flowed perfectly through you!

Dio
6 (A): Dio's gonna kill you!
7 (B): Yes! New power is flowing through me! It feels so good!

Joseph
8 (A): I'll take of this!
9 (B): HAPPY JOYPY
10 (D): OH NO ZURA
10 (D-2): Helloooooo?!

Caesar
11 (A): A cold and merciless man! That's who's going to defeat you!
11 (A-2): Looks like we got another hick to deal with...
12 (B): Hmph! What a disappointment!
13 (D): Shut up! You wanna go, you hick?!
13 (D-2): You won't even be able to beat that girl!

Wamuu
14 (A): WAMUU!
14 (A-2): This is getting interesting...
15 (B): Your chance of survival is 0%...
16 (D): It's over...
16 (D-2): Come at me like your life depends on it!

ACDC
17 (A): Ooh, you look pale. I was right, wasn't I? Right on the mark... eh?!
17 (A-2): Wh-what are you doing?!
18 (B): You just became frightened of me, didn't you? (*In the magazine this is incorrectly marked as 19)

Kars
19 (A): Hold on. I'll kill you right now!!
20 (B): You will be plucked from this mortal coil just like a flower!!

--Victory--

Joseph
1 (A): I have a reason to fight!
1 (A-2): Father... please, give me more powerful emotion!!

Zeppelli
2 (A) The hymns of the human race are the hymns of COURAGE! The excellence of the human race is the excellence of COURAGE!!
2 (B) No matter how strong he may be, this fool does not know true COURAGE! He's no different than a flea!
3 (D) Habchoo!
3 (D-2) Those are the basics! The real way to use them is yet to come!

Dio
4 (A) I have reached the top of the animal kingdom... I have forged my own future and become a completely new creature!

Joseph
5 (A) I did it agaiiiin!
5 (B) This Jojo always has everything planned out right from the beginning!

Caesar
6 (A) Wrapped in hamon, it will never break! My high-speed, disc-shaped Hamon Cutter!!
6 (A-2) I know how to defeat those pillar men! I know a surefire way!!
7 (D) Right now, my mental state! Has returned to when I was a beggar in the streets!
7 (D-2) I hate half-a**ed scrubs like you...

Wamuu
8 (A) Next time, you need to become stronger before you face Wamuu again...
8 (A-2) Nuuu! You're still alive, aren't you?!
9 (D) Get stronger! See if you can break through my Kamizuna Arashi!!
9 (D-2) I may have been waiting tens of thousands of years to meet you...

ACDC
10 (A) You still have a ways to go before you earn the right to fight me...
11 (D) I bet you were thinking of running away just now, weren't you? Too bad, huh...
11 (D-2) Surprising... I met a very surprising human in a very surprising place...

Kars
12 (A) Sweat as little as possible, minimize danger! Avoid gambles! Move each battle pawn one at a time... that's how true battles are fought!

Jotaro
13 (A) Disappear.
13 (A-2) Next time we meet, I'm gonna pound that face of yours 1000 times over.
14 (D) A 'path' is something you forge on your own.
14 (D-2) Not enough... I still haven't gotten pissed off enough!

TBC
"Empowered by the strength of the greatest power!" -Ghoulies

Molokidan
5 years ago#4
Abdul
15 (A) I would prefer it if you didn't think of my flames as natural flames, which flow from above down to the leeward side... I call my ability "Magician's Red" precisely because I can control my flames at will!
15 (A-2) My back still hasn't recovered from the Hanged Man's wound... and since I was trying to protect it, I wasn't able to go all-out on you.
16 (B) My C.F.H has a variation. It's shaped like an ankh, but it isn't a single strike. It can be dispersed and shot in pieces!!
16 (B-2) Didn't I tell you? My flames can be split up and shot in pieces!
17 (D) Magician's Red does not forgive you... tsk tsk!
17 (D-2) After all that running around, I've become a bit hungry.

Kakyoin
18 (A) My Hierophant goes crazy when it rips through things! Out of joy, of course!

Polnareff
19 (A) Go do that in Hell.
19 (A-2) Well... you aren't dead, but there's no way you'll go on fighting with those wounds.
20 (D) Love over wealth and glory! (Emphasis)
20 (D-2) You really are a pain in the a**!

Hol Horse
21 (A) Eh, don't let it get you down... the ends of most people's lives are just as anti-climatic...
21 (A-2) I'm the kind of guy who always allies himself with the stronger man! But I've never sold my soul!

Araki's comments-
I don't play fighting games myself, so I can't comment on that aspect, but I think it's amazing how perfectly they were able to recreate everything. It's beautiful. Whenever people try and adapt Jojo they always want to use a bunch of different colors. But this game actually suppresses the colors and makes them refined/quiet. I think this is good, because it will keep players' eyes from getting tired. I think the more colors on the screen increases the exhaustion in one's eyes. I also think the cutting-edge CG technology they used did a great job of capturing the atmosphere.

The characters have been recreated so well, they may look cooler than they are in the manga. (LOL) There's a psychological level to the battles here. I like how they've made it something more than just a fighting game.

The town of Morio-cho appears in Parts 4 and 8, but they're in parallel worlds, so they aren't linked in time or space. The two Josukes would never meet each other normally. With this game, though, it becomes possible. At first I was bit taken aback. But then the bizarre nature to it all really got me interested. It's very entertaining. I would never allow something like this in the manga, but since this is a game, it's cool. Same thing with Jotaro fighting Dio Brando. The way the characters look is so different over the parts, though, that normally if you lined them all up they'd look very out of place with each other. But this game fixes all that, and I think that's one of its strengths.

Personally, I play a lot of horror action/adventure games. I like exploring a lot, not just fighting. I like puzzle games too. And I like sports and racing games too, as you might have figured from my inclusions of F-MEGA and Oh! That's a Baseball! in part 3. Lately games have been getting really "real." I still like cheap-looking games like F-MEGA.

Lately, though, I haven't really played any fighting games or shooting games. When I get excited during battles, my adrenalin pumps up. I want games to heal me. That's why I play horror games. Horror heals me. (LOL) Even in this game, the punch animations are just too fast for me. I'd rather watch them in slow motion.

---

(Looks like this interview goes on, but is that all we've got?)
---

User Info: EiyuJPN

EiyuJPN
5 years ago#5
There is like 2-3 more pages of interviews in the guide, nothing worthwhile really
360 Tag: Eiyu
JPSN : Higeki-hero

EiyuJPN
5 years ago#6
My bad just got home and checked guide again, there are about 8 more pages of interviews including those for the main cast voice actors.

Still that is way too much for me to translate , i would rather spend my time playing the game.

Molokidan
5 years ago#7
EiyuJPN posted...
My bad just got home and checked guide again, there are about 8 more pages of interviews including those for the main cast voice actors.

Still that is way too much for me to translate , i would rather spend my time playing the game.

I would be happy to translate the rest if someone wants to read it, and provides the pages.

User Info: Qc89

Qc89
5 years ago#8
Molokidan posted...
EiyuJPN posted...

I would be happy to translate the rest if someone wants to read it, and provides the pages.

I would gladly read it, but can't provide the pages :(..
Asobouka.

EiyuJPN
5 years ago#9
Heres all the interviews and other stuff

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/eiyujpn/library/

Kfresh08
5 years ago#10
What does Araki say about naruto?