• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NiGHTS into Dreams...
  3. All the special events of this HD version of NiGHTS into Dreams...

User Info: Shyning77

Shyning77
5 years ago#1
Since all the info about this I could find on the web was either partially incorrect or uncomplete, I've decided to experiment and write complete info by myself.
I've tried twice posting this in the "easter eggs" section of the cheats, but GameFAQs hasn't published it (too long maybe ?), so I finally have to post it in these boards instead, since I don't want to write a full FAQ just for this...
I hope this will be helpful.

Some changes occur in the game on specific events of the year, according to the date recorded in the PC.

FROM 01/11 TILL 24/11, FROM 26/12 TILL 31/12 AND FROM 16/01 TILL 29/02 : WINTER
"Winter" title screen.
In "Christmas Dreams" mode, Claris and Elliot are wearing a winter suit.
On 14/02 (Valentine's Day), in "Christmas Dreams" mode, the snow falling is replaced by hearts.

FROM 25/11 TILL 25/12 : CHRISTMAS
"Christmas" title screen.
From 24/12 on 12:01 till 25/12 on 12:00 (Christmas), in "Christmas Dreams" mode, Santa Claus is flying in the sky.

FROM 01/01 TILL 15/01 : NEW YEAR'S DAY
"A Happy New Year" title screen.
In "Christmas Dreams" mode, Claris and Elliot are wearing a party suit.

ON 01/04 : APRIL FOOL'S DAY
Special title screen.
In "Brand New Dreams" mode, in the Spring Valley level, NiGHTS is replaced by Reala.

FROM 20/07 TILL 31/08 : SUMMER
Special title screen.
In "Brand New Dreams" mode, in the Splash Garden level, Elliot is wearing a beach suit.
On 20/07 in that level, Elliot is replaced by Claris wearing a beach suit.

FROM 01/10 TILL 31/10 : HALLOWEEN
Special title screen.
In "Brand New Dreams" mode, in the Mystic Forest level, Claris and NiGHTS are wearing a Halloween suit.
On 31/10 (Halloween) in that level, Claris is replaced by Elliot wearing a Halloween suit.

Besides all this, on any date of the year, in "Christmas Dreams" mode, there is a day/night cycle, as well as strange phenomenons that occur at a specific time of day, according to the hour recorded in the PC.
- From 09:00 till 09:05 : the snow falling is replaced by moon crescents.
- From 12:00 till 12:05 : the snow falling is replaced by pink gems.
- From 15:00 till 15:05 : the snow falling is replaced by candies.
- From 18:00 till 18:05 : the snow falling is replaced by sparks.
- From 21:00 till 21:05 : the snow falling is replaced by stars.
- From 00:00 till 00:05 : the snow falling is replaced by hearts.
  1. Boards
  2. NiGHTS into Dreams...
  3. All the special events of this HD version of NiGHTS into Dreams...
  • Topic Archived