• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BrownDerby

BrownDerby
6 years ago#1
Is it like the Jet Set Radio port where you can run it any resolution or is it like the other Dreamcast ports which were locked at 720 max?
http://imageshack.us/a/img607/2725/somi.png

User Info: CrisisCauser

CrisisCauser
6 years ago#2
The game has a config before you launch it. You have a full selection of whatever resolutions your video drivers are set to support. Only at 60Hhz, not 120, but the game is probably locked at 60FPS so it doesn't matter. You can choose windowed or full screen as well.

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
6 years ago#3
CrisisCauser posted...
The game has a config before you launch it. You have a full selection of whatever resolutions your video drivers are set to support. Only at 60Hhz, not 120, but the game is probably locked at 60FPS so it doesn't matter. You can choose windowed or full screen as well.

I didn't get a config menu.
This is my 1st Steam purchase and it launched in a window and I don't know how to get it to use my pc360 controller. What do I press?
Thanks if you can help.
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...

User Info: CrisisCauser

CrisisCauser
6 years ago#4
When you click play in Steam, it brings up two choices: you can choose to launch the game or the config. Simply choose the config. And mine worked with the wired 360 controller without issue. Make sure you have the drivers installed.

teehee23
6 years ago#5
CrisisCauser posted...
When you click play in Steam, it brings up two choices: you can choose to launch the game or the config. Simply choose the config. And mine worked with the wired 360 controller without issue. Make sure you have the drivers installed.

Thank you so much.
I was launching the game from the desktop shortcut and didn't get the config menu.
Now I'm good to go, thanks again.

User Info: RachelF5

RachelF5
6 years ago#6
Where do I get the game downloaded ? I can't find the download.

teehee23
6 years ago#7
RachelF5 posted...
Where do I get the game downloaded ? I can't find the download.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219950/

User Info: TheMisfit

TheMisfit
6 years ago#8
CrisisCauser posted...

It's locked at 30 FPS, same as the 360 and PS3 versions. The original and the PS2 version also ran at 30 fps.
GameFAQs user & enthusiast for over 10 years.
  • Topic Archived