• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. Information revealed by the Collector's Edition *spoilers!*

User Info: Quasarneos

Quasarneos
5 years ago#1
For those of us who don't have the Collector's Edition, I was wondering if we could all pitch in and list all the background information (regarding the world) that was revealed on it. As much as I support the idea that the game should be left open to interpretation, I think it would be nice to have all the information archived, for its own sake. I'll start, from what I remember from the top of my head:

- The traveller is a "Rythullian".
- The temple/ tower that you climb was built to be a "Noah's Ark" for the dying Ancestors to seek shelter in.
- The stone serpents were originally called "Guardians", but at one point someone called them "War Machines" (I forget who). The artbook reveals that, yes, they were originally cloth whales (they turn back when you reach the Summit).
- The surfing level is a Sunken CIty.
- The gates you pass through at the end(?) are Sky Gates.
- The tiny scarves at the end of Underground Passage are Gary (red) and Larry/ Sally (white).

So, yeah. Sorry for a bad memory, but just wanted to get this out there for the people I've heard lamenting that they can't get the CE themselves. Just story info would be enough, but, if you have no qualms about divulging full info, any development tidbits may be useful also.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. Information revealed by the Collector's Edition *spoilers!*
  • Topic Archived