• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. Any problems if I get this 2nd hand

User Info: the_spensa

the_spensa
6 years ago#1
Hi there

Basically I been offered to buy the journey collection off someone who has only used it once but I just want to make sure that there's no problem with it being 2nd hand. Apparently these games aren't on disc and you need to download them off the PSN store, and when you download something off the PSN store, you can only do it twice before you have to pay for it again.

So really what I"m asking is that is there a limit of how many times you can download the game also does it come with any DLC for the soundtrack, documentary etc.

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
6 years ago#2
That is incorrect. The games are on the disc, NOT the PS store. You have to install the games off of the disc onto your PS3s harddrive, so there will be no problem. I've lent my copy to 3 of my friends and each of them just installed the games off of the disc onto their harddrives. The disc is still required to run the games of course as it is only a partial install, not a full install, but yes no worries...there is no problem with a second-hand copy.

The ONLY content that you download off of the PS Store are a few avatars which you will not be able to use...unless the person you are buying off hasn't used the redeem code voucher that came in the case.

The documentaries, soundtracks, developer commentaries, wallpapers, themes and screenshot and concept art galleries are ALSO all on the disc, so no worries.

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
6 years ago#3
You're welcome.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. Any problems if I get this 2nd hand
  • Topic Archived