• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. flOw DLC WORKS with Collection

User Info: illusion8492

illusion8492
6 years ago#1
I wanted everyone to know that if you have the Journey Collector's Edtion and since flOw's DLC was not included with everything else on the disk (which I will kinda get to) DOES WORK. I have it up and running right now and it's working like it's supposed to.

I wanted to let everyone know this because, okay, I've never bought flOw ever on the PS Store and only got the Flower bundle when it was decently cheap, that was with the soundtrack and all else. Didn't get Journey and then they announced the disk-based for all three games and got it that way. Then today, I started playing flOw and went on boards and seen they were so old and people saying that whenever flOw was free, the DLC didn't work, but when people bought flOw NOT from the bundle, the DLC works. I know strange but I got a bit sketchy wondering that if the flOw off the disk was gonna be the same was as the PS Store one, I was worried that if I paid $2.09 for this and it would be having the same problem. But i sucked it up and bam, it works right off the bat. So if any of you needed that question cleared. You're welcome.
Playstation Network - illusion8492
NP: Dead or Alive 5, Journey Collector's Edition Mass Effect, NFS Most Wanted, Zone of the Enders HD Collection
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. flOw DLC WORKS with Collection
  • Topic Archived