• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rainierman

Rainierman
6 years ago#1
I'll be buying this in big part because of the soundtrack. So I have to ask:

1) I suppose the soundtracks are digital. Are they downloaded through the PSN through a voucher, or are they directly taken from the game disc?

2) What is the extension it gets exported to? mp3? Are there any other alternatives to this?

Also, changing the subject a bit, how is the booklet? Is generic, black and white, sees repetition of the same things but in different languages, or is it a nice artbook on its own?

Well, thanks in advance. All help is appreciated.
Official Rainierman of..! ... eh... Gamefaqs I guess...

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
6 years ago#2
The soundtracks are exported directly from the Journey Collector's Edition Blu-Ray disc. They are in the MP3 file format only.

The booklet is 12 pages and in English only. There is a brief history about the game company with a group photo and various concept art quick sketches scattered about each page. Some are in colour, others aren't.

User Info: Rainierman

Rainierman
6 years ago#3
Thanks! That's a shame. Better than being a voucher, but still, I like my music lossless, so this is kind of a let down (I'll have to get the physical soundtrack for that then).

But I'll still be getting it if I get the chance. I want a physical copy of those 3 games :). Physical soundtrack or not. Thanks again! And your timing couldn't be better.
Official Rainierman of..! ... eh... Gamefaqs I guess...
  • Topic Archived