• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. I would have enjoyed flOw alot more if it didn't use SIXaxis control.

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
6 years ago#1
I still enjoyed the game but at first I found using the SIXaxis montion control to be rather frustrating. So my experience was exactly that, frustrating rather than relaxing. I got used to it after a time but essentially an analogue stick control as an alternative and as an option would have been preferred. Thankfully they provided this in Journey.

Some lovely design and concept however and the music is absolutely beautifully stunning. I love it. It's ashame it didn't have a better control scheme else I would have enjoyed this game much much more.

What do you think of this game?

User Info: darkrider93

darkrider93
6 years ago#2
I couldn't get used to the controls and ended being frustrated with it, though I really wanted to enjoy it :(
~Ryder~ MHP3rd HR6/ MHFU HR9
http://www.youtube.com/DarkRider7th

User Info: ugacecil

ugacecil
6 years ago#3
i would have enjoyed all 3 games more without motion controls. flow would have been a lot better with standard controls, flower's motion control actually works pretty well but i'd still prefer a more standard form of control, and in journey the sixaxis controls were nothing but an annoyance as i had to fight with the camera every time i accidentally tilted the controller.

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess
6 years ago#4
I gave up on flOw altogether because of the motion-control steering. I just couldn't get the hang of which angle of movement made it turn the way I wanted it to go. (That was a while ago though. I should probably try it again.)

On the other hand, I really like Flower's motion controls. Very intuitive.
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. I would have enjoyed flOw alot more if it didn't use SIXaxis control.
  • Topic Archived