• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. Please sign the petition to get the Collector's Edition released in Europe

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
6 years ago#1
Here is the link, it only takes a second to do:

http://www.change.org/petitions/sony-playstation-eu-thatgamecompany-release-the-journey-collectors-edition-in-eu

Europeans so want to have this product as well as America and the more signatures this petition receives the better. Even if you are not from Europe, it would be great if you could please sign it anyway for your fellow man. The more the better and every little bit helps. Thankyou for your time.

P.S If you are concerned about putting in your address then just put fake details in, all that counts is that you have signed the petition.

User Info: H4xXxIsH

H4xXxIsH
6 years ago#2
OK so i've signed the petition, and i'd buy it immediately if it was released in europe. BUT i do have one question, couldn't we just order it from an american retailer and get it shipped to europe anyway? Maybe it's not an ideal way to buy the game, but if you're desperate to own it, you could buy it, right?

For example, i just found a copy on ebay... Buy it now for £24.99 with free shipping to europe Top rated seller, from Ontario, Canada. If it was released in the UK, the game would cost that much anyway. I know it can be expensive to import games, but if you shop around there are good deals to be had.

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
6 years ago#3
Thanks for signing the petition.

Since posting this topic I have actually imported it yes. I did it via Amazon.co.uk. The product was £23 with about £4 shipping. So a great price. Really happy with it.

I wrote a review on the product page on Amazon.co.uk. The first Collector's Edition in the listings, not the second one.

User Info: RichPlaystation

RichPlaystation
6 years ago#4
I pre-ordered mine directly from TGC, and yeah it worked out to a great price still :D
Brotherhood. Peace. Unity.
In the name of Kane.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. Please sign the petition to get the Collector's Edition released in Europe
  • Topic Archived