• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. Is everything on disc or...

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
6 years ago#1
...are there vouchers involved for any of the games?

I'm aiming to pick it up new, to support thatgamecompany, but if I happen across a used version, I may jump on it. Besides that, I'm just curious if that packed everything on disc or not.

Thanks in advance.
Playing: LBP2, MHP3rd HD, ME3, OoT 3D, SM3DL, Lollipop Chainsaw
"See You Space Cowboy."

User Info: denpanosekai

denpanosekai
6 years ago#2
Game is in (virtual) shopping cart @ best buy and I want to know the same thing first, before ordering.

I'm allergic to vouchers!!!

User Info: Dragodemon_X

Dragodemon_X
6 years ago#3
The avatars for PSN are on a voucher, as is the free month of PSN plus.

Aside from that, the dynamic themes, three mini-games, and the three games on the cover are all on-disc.

All of the games can be accessed from disc (as well as a plethora of other features including artwork and soundtracks) or be installed to your console.
PSN: Dragodemon000

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
6 years ago#4
they're all on disc but MUST be installed and launched from the XMB to be played, with the disc still inserted.
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
  1. Boards
  2. Journey Collector's Edition
  3. Is everything on disc or...
  • Topic Archived