• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nozomi429

nozomi429
6 years ago#11
So the DLC isn't included. That's...extraordinarily lame.
Spiders. Spinnen.

User Info: Dragodemon_X

Dragodemon_X
6 years ago#12
May I ask a potentially moot question [or two]?

Can the add-on work with the version of flOw available in the collector's edition at all?

Disregard whether or not it is included with the initial purchase: is the expansion compatible with this version of the game? I did not purchase flOw prior to this collective release from TGC, and as such, I am only nominally familiar with the hullaballoo surrounding one of their patches making it impossible to access the expansion without working around it. That being said, the version we've received is the final version of flOw with all patches incorporated.

My thoughts on this 'expansiOn' not being included are laissez-faire at their worst, but personally, I fear the expansion was not included due to some form of latent technical issue. And yes, I am far too cheap to waste my two dollars and some-odd change to experiment for myself (I am not experimenting with anything tech-related for a long time, lost over a terabyte of data within the last two months and am still trying to re-assemble my archives).
PSN: Dragodemon000
  • Topic Archived