• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: shadowolf105

shadowolf105
6 years ago#1
Can someone confirm or deny if the flow dlc is in this?

User Info: RHF

RHF
6 years ago#2
I'll Semi Confirm.

According to PS3 trophie.org, the DLC trophy you get in Flow is called "Memories" and it IS in the version you download off the Collector's edition. So I'd say the DLC is included
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*

User Info: RHF

RHF
6 years ago#3
Hmmm...Aparently it doesn't have the Bubble creatures to play as, that come from the dlc. Yet you get the trophy with it
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
6 years ago#4
It doesnt include the DLC unfortunately. TGC got greedy and doesnt want to sell us complete games.
US PSN: Number090684
Wii No. 7949-4764-9788-5707

User Info: SHBoyZRyan

SHBoyZRyan
6 years ago#5
Would it be possible to buy the expansion pack for flOw and it would be compatible with the game that came in this Collector's Edition? I thought I saw someone online say it doesn't work with flOw on the Collector's Edition. Wasn't sure if someone already bought the expansion pack and can confirm.
For some of us... video game's are our life.
For other's... they just hate me for playing them all the time... oh well.

User Info: Jay2528

Jay2528
6 years ago#6
So I guess that means the "Memory" trophy is unattainable in the Collector's Edition? If so, seems dumb to have it listed in the trophies for Flow if we don't have the DLC or anyway to get it this trophy.

SHBoyZRyan
6 years ago#7
Jay2528 posted...
So I guess that means the "Memory" trophy is unattainable in the Collector's Edition? If so, seems dumb to have it listed in the trophies for Flow if we don't have the DLC or anyway to get it this trophy.

Yeah it's a bummer. I've learned from other PS3 games that come out with patches that introduce new trophies. You'll be able to see those trophies that pretty much require DLC to be downloaded to obtain them. I have a few games I never bought DLC for and see their trophies for them.

I'm kind of wondering if I purchase the expansion pack from the PS Store, if it would install with my already installed flOw from the Collector's Edition.

Jay2528
6 years ago#8
SHBoyZRyan posted...
Jay2528 posted...

Yeah it's a bummer. I've learned from other PS3 games that come out with patches that introduce new trophies. You'll be able to see those trophies that pretty much require DLC to be downloaded to obtain them. I have a few games I never bought DLC for and see their trophies for them.

I'm kind of wondering if I purchase the expansion pack from the PS Store, if it would install with my already installed flOw from the Collector's Edition.

Best not to risk it, you don't want to end up wasting money for something that may ultimately not work. It sucks that we can not earn that last trophy, but I guess that is the way it is going to be unless a new patch is released to allow us to have the DLC content.

SHBoyZRyan
6 years ago#9
Yeah, I'm holding off to see about a patch of some sort. I did email ThatGameCompany if the DLC was included, which it isn't. But that may tell them about making a possible patch.. we'll see. It's been hard to find others around the Internet with this Collector's Edition seeing the flOw DLC wasn't included.

Jay2528
6 years ago#10
SHBoyZRyan posted...
Yeah, I'm holding off to see about a patch of some sort. I did email ThatGameCompany if the DLC was included, which it isn't. But that may tell them about making a possible patch.. we'll see. It's been hard to find others around the Internet with this Collector's Edition seeing the flOw DLC wasn't included.

True, and this whole forum is not the most active either. I wonder if the collection has sold enough to warrant a new patch, hopefully it has.
  • Topic Archived