• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: firstgold

firstgold
6 years ago#1
So using methods of cheating on the easier Devilish training exercises, I've manged to get my grade up to Star level. Is this the final rank then? Because any more progress won't grow the bar anymore, but there is still a partially filled bar on the devilish training card, so I'm a little confused.

For those who are curious, this appears to be the ranking order I've pulled out:

F>E>D>C>B>A>AA>AAA>*

firstgold
6 years ago#2
It went higher when I improved in an exercise other than pairs, so I'm guessing there ARE ranks higher than * at this point.

User Info: podracer35

podracer35
6 years ago#3
** and ***? O.o
http://i46.tinypic.com/28lvyvc.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750

firstgold
6 years ago#4
I dunno yet. I only went up a little bit, I only went up one more level in devilish mice. :P

I'm going to work on a program that will assist me on the devilish calculations, so maybe going higher in those (The audio one too) will help push me over the edge.

But seriously, I'm at level 20 something in pairs, maxed out in level in reading, and cups, I'm on fast 7-mouse in devilish mice, how much higher does Kawashima think we can go NORMALLY? XD

User Info: Spanish_Bread

Spanish_Bread
6 years ago#5
i''ve got ** stars but still the bar is increasing whenever i get into new/higher levels by accident XD... so i guess there is still rank ***, but as far as i know devilish calculations can go upto 99? i think i read that in "iwataasks" interview for that game...

User Info: Spanish_Bread

Spanish_Bread
6 years ago#6
http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/brain-age/1/4

there you go, devilish calculations can go up to 99 @.@

Kitamura: Dr. Kawashima said he wanted to test the boundaries of what human beings are capable of.
Iwata: So how far back does the game allow you to go?
Kitamura: Ninety-nine results back.
Iwata: Ninety-nine…?
All: (wry laughter)

i wonder if the school girl in the movie "Safe" can just play this game XD

User Info: narcissm

narcissm
6 years ago#7
Triple star *** must be the highest rank. I just got it today and there's no bar on the card.

firstgold
6 years ago#8
^ Cool, thanks!

How in the world did you get it? Did you actually earn it, or are you cheating in the devilish training as well?

User Info: narcissm

narcissm
6 years ago#9
Nah I didn't use any cheats. I like giving myself a headache. O_o

I worked on all the devilish trainings everyday as they appeared and did most of the other trainings as well. I think my level in pairs and shapes (23 and fast 11 as of now) boosted my grade a lot.

User Info: AkanubonOrih

AkanubonOrih
6 years ago#10
Jeez. Way to go, dude. All my scores are pretty low. After I got the 7 days in a row for each game, I decided I'd only play the ones I feel like playing any given day... which has pretty much only been Listening which I've gotten to Fast 4 Back on. Highest back I think I've been in any of the three.
Like the "100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3" fan page on Facebook! (http://tinyurl.com/3gj2r6g)
  • Topic Archived