• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
  3. Female-only English playthrough

User Info: Zexiel

Zexiel
3 years ago#11
Core 1: Balbadoro

The World Core stages are where the game's original storyline happen. The guest in these stages is Soldat J... I mean Code Phoenix and his unit Master Phoenix. Be sure to watch Master Phoenix's attack animations at least once, and Code Phoenix's theme music is pretty badass too.

You start off facing the White Base crew. All main protagonists in World Core stages must be defeated 3 times, and they comes back in a stronger unit after each defeat. Amuro starts off with the Gundam, then switches to the G-3 Gundam and finally the Full Armor Gundam. It's recommended that Code Phoenix defeats the protagonist after they switch to their final unit.

The first break brings the Minerva crew. The first secret brings Shiro in the Gundam Ez-8 along with 2 Ground Gundam. Shinn starts in the Force Impulse Gundam, then switches to Blast and Sword Impulse (he should really have used Destiny Impulse and Destiny instead...) As I brought 2 ships to this stage, I left one of the ships around the centre of the stage while one ship engaged the Minerva crew.

The second break brings the Diva crew. The second secret brings Mu in the Moebius Zero along with 2 Moebius. Flit starts in the AGE-1 Normal, then switches to AGE-1 Titus and AGE-1 Spallow. The Diva spawns on the right side of the map, meaning that if you only deployed 1 ship you will spend at least 2-3 turns just trying to reach the enemies. If you deployed 2 ships like I did, your 2nd ship can engage the Diva immediately.

Over Impact is where things get really interesting. Code Phoenix doesn't turn against you, but you get to fight 3 random copies of your units! Pray that the game doesn't copy 3 of your best units, as unlike World Tour where unit stats get reduced, the copied units have the same stats as the original.

New units
GM
Ball
GINN
Ground Gundam
Moebius
Genoace

New characters

Mudie Holcroft
Mudie was scouted to pilot the Strike Noir, which will later be developed to the Blu Duel. Blu Duel is a good support unit as its weapons have decent range (1-6) and it has 2 defensive abilities which reduce physical damage.

Unit development
Crossbone Gundam X1 Patchwork -> Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth
Gells-Ghe -> Destroy Gundam
Gaplant -> Fiver

Unit design
Moebius + Jet Dark Dagger L = Skygrasper
GINN + Jagd Arche Gundam = Elijah's GINN
GM + Tornado Gundam = Zudah
GINN + Tornado Gundam = Strike Dagger
Moebius + Tornado Gundam = GINN High Manueveur Type
Guncannon + GM = GM Cannon
Destroy Gundam + Gafran = Shenlong Gundam

Group 1

Master: Rondo Mina Sahaku (Fiver)

Team 1:
Cagalli Yula Athha (Akatsuki) - Leader
Rosamia Badam (Gundam F91 Basic)
Fumina (Vigna Ghina)
Lunamaria Hawke (Destiny Gundam)

Team 2:
Junko Jenko (Victory Gundam Basic) - Leader
Loni Garvey (Geara Doga)
Yurin l'Ciel (Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth)
Haman Karn (Qubeley)

Group 2

Master: Ennil El (G Falcon DX)

Team 1:
Cherie Allison (Gyan) - Leader
Ellis Claude (Phoenix Gundam Full Potential)
Mudie Holcroft (Strike Noir)

User Info: Zexiel

Zexiel
3 years ago#12
Stage B1: The Mobile Suit Called Geminass

The stage first pits you against OZ Prize. Admittedly I know nothing about G-UNIT, but the the Geminass looks good as do the custom Leos. There are lots of normal Leos, but if you deployed 2 ships they should go down fairly quickly.

The first break brings the Phantom Pain team from Stargazer. The Gundams take reduced damage from physical attacks while the Slaughter Daggers take reduced damage from beam shooting attacks. The first secret brings Mallet in his Act Zaku accompanied by 3 Rick Doms.

The second break brings the Nahel Argama crew. The second secret brings Burns in his custom Batara accompanied by 3 other Batara. Marida will need a lot of help to defeat Banagher as the Kshatriya can only use its beam saber (or the vulcans lol) against the Unicorn. Ignore the Nahel Argama crew for now and lure the Unicorn towards your own units. The Unicorn's I-Field negates beam shooting attacks and weakens penetrating beams.

Before triggering Over Impact, I made sure that the Geminass and Stargazer were within range of one of my ships. During Over Impact, I had one group of units defeat Geminass and Stargazer while the other went after the Garencieres and the Nahel Argama crew.

New units
Leo
Dom
Jegan
Batara
Kshatriya

New characters

Lalah Sune

Lalah is one of the best users of awakening weapons thanks to her exclusive skill Ghost of Solomon. It reduces MP cost by 10 (20 at max level). Once the skill is maxed out she will be able to spam funnel attacks at no MP cost, making her a great supporter.

Degwin Sodo Zabi

Degwin is automatically unlocked after reaching 30% unit collection. Another character that goes straight to the bench.

New ship

Gaw
I bought a Gaw to use for Earth stages. The Artorius + Gaw cost about 150k in total, which is a lot cheaper than trying to buy a high-end battleship like the Archangel.

Unit development
Victory Gundam Basic -> Victory Gundam
Strike Noir Gundam -> Blu Duel Gundam
Akatsuki -> Freedom Gundam
Fiver -> Hyzenthlay II-Rah
Vigna Ghina -> Vigna Ronah
Gyan -> R-Jarja

Unit design
Dom + Gundam GP03 = Rick Dias
Dom + Fiver = Asshimar
Guncannon + Dom = Char's Rick Dom
Jegan + Ebirhu S = Javelin
Dom + Kapool = Gogg
Zaku II + Dom = Zaku High Mobility Test Type
Freedom Gundam + GP03 = Freedom Gundam (METEOR)

Group 1

Master: Rondo Mina Sahaku (Destroy Gundam)

Team 1:
Cagalli Yula Athha (Freedom Gundam) - Leader
Fumina (Gundam F91 Basic)
Rosamia Badam (Hyzenthlay II-Rah)
Haman Karn (Qubeley)

Team 2:
Junko Jenko (Victory Gundam) - Leader
Loni Garvey (Geara Doga)
Yurin l'Ciel (Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth)
Lunamaria Hawke (Destiny Gundam)

Group 2

Master: Ennil El (G Falcon DX)

Team 1:
Cherie Allison (R-Jarja) - Leader
Ellis Claude (Phoenix Gundam Full Potential)
Mudie Holcroft (Blu Duel Gundam)
Lalah Sune (Kshatriya)
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
  3. Female-only English playthrough
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A