• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
  3. English Fan Translation patch is ready now.

User Info: pyro_bunta

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#21
What do these do in the options menu?

- Filter Attack Option
- Battle Speed
- Movement Speed
Currently Playing: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

User Info: Mechafanboy

Mechafanboy
4 years ago#22
Filter attack
Decides whether the game filters your attacks for you, if it's off,the game tells you your unit can attack from anywhere, I guess to check whether specific enemies are in range? I never found use for it.

Battle speed
I assume it's how fast battle animations go? I put this to quick early on and never changed it because the game is LOOOONG.

Movement speed
Determines how fast your characters move on the map after a move command.
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3

User Info: BetaXenon

BetaXenon
4 years ago#23
pyro_bunta posted...
The way I'm playing is I recreate groups using crews from their respective series.

Good way to play, why not? I played only with Zaku's one time (I mean whole game aside of prologue), They had problems with this "why here so much area-damage" missions but this is also not problem with optional parts against map damage.
I had much of lulz of this.

Mechafanboy posted...
00 Qan(T)

Aside of couple of end game MS it's probably most powerful of S-L size suits available and have very helping "attack". Still, with some pilots and skill choice some suits is much more powerful/effective.

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#24
Dendrobium is OP.
Currently Playing: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#25
Anyone got ideas or a challenge run through this game? I was thinking a Nuzlocke-like challenge like in pokemon could work with this game.

User Info: Mechafanboy

Mechafanboy
4 years ago#26
Considering how the tension/mp bar works and how powerful crit/super crits are, not sure if any challenge runs would actually be "challenging".

Even using bad pilots(pilot stats have an effect, but even a terrible pilot in a halfway decent suit can be godly), or bad suits (so long as it doesn't die, getting into High Tension should allow it to ohko grunts and at most 2hko boss units.) won't make the game more challenging.

I suppose you could try only melee or something, though that's more of limiting options moreso than actually being challenging.
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3

User Info: BetaXenon

BetaXenon
4 years ago#27
pyro_bunta posted...
Anyone got ideas or a challenge run through this game? I was thinking a Nuzlocke-like challenge like in pokemon could work with this game.

Destroyed MS is lost anyway.

1. Do not create or recruit for money any characters, use only starting and bonus ones.

But still, it's going to be more or less challenging only for first half.

2. Do not use MS at all. Use tanks, aircrafts and spacecrafts.

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#28
C-EX seems like a really good stage to grind. Easy Gen Breaks, no time limit, and a crap ton of enemies.

Only downside is that there's this animation where the boss Tension Downs all your active units which takes a while to finish.
Currently Playing: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
  3. English Fan Translation patch is ready now.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A