100% Save File

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. 100% Save File

User Info: xESR

xESR
4 years ago#1
Does anyone have one? I wanted to speed run this game but then I'll need a save file with string of beads and all transformers. I know It's locked, but save files are quite easy to hack so that isn't a problem for me.

User Info: MrVilla61391

MrVilla61391
4 years ago#2
stop being a lazy and do it yourself.
PSN: XxWolfheartxX | Umah | 200 | Fighter | DA
"The internet has been a boon and a curse for teenagers." - J. K. Rowling

xESR
4 years ago#3
MrVilla61391 posted...
stop being a lazy and do it yourself.

Please man, If you aren't willing to help me then simply ignore this thread.

I've already 100%'d plenty of times, on PS2, Wii and even PS3, but the save file glitched and I deleted It. Now I know better, It's very easy to fix It... anyway, that's beyond the point. I currently don't have enough time (busy with other things) for a long 100% run but I felt like practicing speed runs, which wouldn't take me more then 2 hours per run.

User Info: MrVilla61391

MrVilla61391
4 years ago#4
I really doubt that, anyone can make something up on the net, and it's not possible to speed run this game, since you CAN'T skip anything.
PSN: XxWolfheartxX | Umah | 200 | Fighter | DA
"The internet has been a boon and a curse for teenagers." - J. K. Rowling

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
4 years ago#5
and it's not possible to speed run this game
yes it is

since you CAN'T skip anything.
yes you can, if you know the right tricks
time flies

xESR
4 years ago#6
MrVilla61391 posted...
I really doubt that, anyone can make something up on the net, and it's not possible to speed run this game, since you CAN'T skip anything.

There is a Kamic Transformer trick which allows your to do a infinite number of jumps, this allows more major skips making this game beatable in less then 2 hours.

Anyway, I've been playing Okami like... 1~2 hours a day, I'm currently at Oni Island so It shouldn't take me much longer until I beat It.

User Info: tri sapphire

tri sapphire
4 years ago#7
EduardoESR posted...
MrVilla61391 posted...

There is a Kamic Transformer trick which allows your to do a infinite number of jumps, this allows more major skips making this game beatable in less then 2 hours.

Anyway, I've been playing Okami like... 1~2 hours a day, I'm currently at Oni Island so It shouldn't take me much longer until I beat It.

I never knew this. Are there any pitfalls to watch out for if you sequence break?
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus

xESR
4 years ago#8
tri sapphire posted...
EduardoESR posted...
MrVilla61391 posted...

I never knew this. Are there any pitfalls to watch out for if you sequence break?

Pretty sure there aren't any.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60NCJRWNi8

User Info: Ultra Buu

Ultra Buu
4 years ago#9
I have a 100% save for the Asian disc version. But you are probably playing the PSN version, so I don't know if it'll work.
You're talking to me all wrong. Its the wrong tone. Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

xESR
4 years ago#10
Ultra Buu posted...
I have a 100% save for the Asian disc version. But you are probably playing the PSN version, so I don't know if it'll work.

Happily I've already managed to 100% It and get all Kamic transformers and string of beads. I guess I'll post the save file soon anyway in case anyone needs It... tomorrow I'll do that.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. 100% Save File

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived