• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. Not a bad game
Heat6Jones 7 years ago#1
I always go back to playing this whenever I finish a game. Recently wrapped up W101 and am back at it.

I'd say the game is a bit too challenging and many will step away from it because of that. It lacks the casual endearing features that Wii Sports had. Even hardcore gamers will step away because of the motion controls which always lack precision.

I've gotten a star on the octo dance and donkey kong stages and plan to try to get more stars and stamps. With my level of skill I'll never complete this game. Not sure how others find it.

Another problem is if you don't game with lots of people you can't play a large portion of the games in Nintendo Land. It would've been nice to either have AI players play in them or add online multiplayer.

And I think they went for too many attractions when it would've been better to polish a handful of the best ones and stuck with just those.

Still, not bad. I'll keep playing it until I buy Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze then I shelve it again for a month or so.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. Not a bad game
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Is it a parade float?Because111/8 6:17PM

GameFAQs Q&A