• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
  3. does it affect withou me2 & me1

User Info: darkrudi

darkrudi
6 years ago#1
as title say got some crazy deal on it worth $15 question that bother me i remember on me 1 u choose someone died especiall whether u have wrex alive r dead on me1 and me2 u have suicide team determine they all alive r not based you choose how to progress. isnt it also have affect on the game? thanks for replying

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
6 years ago#2
Your English is not so good... i wasnt able to understand much but i will tell you this...

Not having ME1 and ME2 data, yes it affects a lot of what happens in this version, of course, this game have both ME and ME2 comic so you can make some decisions, but there are other things that are lost and some decisions from ME 2 get mixed when in the original ME2 game they are not...

Still you can enjoy the game with the comic, but the complete history and decisions is lost for players of this version... still i love this version a lot!
"A man who lays a hand on a woman is scum. Living as a scum is the same as being dead." Renji Abarai
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
  3. does it affect withou me2 & me1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A