• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. I've died twice already - spoiler

User Info: andretfernandes

andretfernandes
3 years ago#1
"I've died twice already. I'm not afraid of death anymore". Why does she say she "died twice" in the end?

User Info: BodeciaBust

BodeciaBust
3 years ago#2
She could be referring to the end of the homeless bit where she gets hit over the head with a bat or just randomly 'dies' because you failed and Cage is really bad at writing.

Also the end of the submarine level when she drowns. Even though, again, chances are that didn't happen in most people's versions, and her lover boy can revive her but also fail and cry over her dead body... only for her to suddenly be alive in the next scene...

Maybe possibly also when she was almost put in a coma by Obligatory Dickhead American War Commander Whose Surname Starts With Mc.

And the finale where she chooses between life and beyond, she is 'dead'.
ULTIMATE troll reaction - the payoff of trolling trolls for months (post #60 onwards specially): www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204-classic-gaming/72161002?page=1
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. I've died twice already - spoiler
  • Topic Archived