• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. saving Paul's life

User Info: andretfernandes

andretfernandes
4 years ago#1
After completing the "navajo" chapter I read that it's possible to use Aiden to patch up Paul when he is hurt. Is it possible to save his life or he dies anyway?

User Info: BodeciaBust

BodeciaBust
4 years ago#2
You heard correct.

I actually thought he was bundled in the car and they were going to drive off, so when it cut to me I ran to the car to heal him but he wasn't there, so Paul died by my confusion. Not that it really makes a difference.
Made you look.

User Info: andretfernandes

andretfernandes
3 years ago#3
yes, this game is not like heavy rain, where different actions lead to real different results.

User Info: BodeciaBust

BodeciaBust
3 years ago#4
andretfernandes posted...
yes, this game is not like heavy rain, where different actions lead to real different results.

I wouldn't even say that. Most of the choices didn't matter, and the major choices making an impact weren't choices at all because they were QTEs to stop a character dying, so obviously you're not choosing to fail the QTEs. Plus several scenes had fake peril, where waiting and doing nothing had no effect and the game forced the scene of you doing something instead.

That last technique was kinda repeated in this game, unfortunately.
ULTIMATE troll reaction - the payoff of trolling trolls for months (post #60 onwards specially): www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204-classic-gaming/72161002?page=1
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. saving Paul's life
  • Topic Archived