• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. How do I get the most out of this game?

User Info: FredericChopin

FredericChopin
4 years ago#1
Hello,

I recently picked this game out of my backlog and just started playing it. I played through Heavy Rain, so I have a general understanding of how these Quantic Dream games work.

But, I was wondering after a bit of playing this, what is the best way to get the most out of this game?
Multiple play-throughs, or something else?

No spoilers please (I have only made it to the "homeless" chapter so far).

Thanks in advance!
"There is no one else! I am the only one here!" - Frederic Chopin, Eternal Sonata
BOZK posted "DLC you say?! *licks lips*"

User Info: BodeciaBust

BodeciaBust
4 years ago#2
This isn't exactly an open-ended game, so I'm not sure what to advise. You've already played half of it! As well as Heavy Rain. You know how linear these games are.
Made you look.

User Info: KryptoPyro13

KryptoPyro13
4 years ago#3
There isn't that much to change honestly... There's basically the "alive" and "dead" endings for all characters and the combinations of them. Mixed endings/dying early are just inferior endings...
"Expect nothing. That way you will never be disappointed."
"It's not possible!" "No, it's NECESSARY."

User Info: andretfernandes

andretfernandes
3 years ago#4
one good thing is to look inside the rooms (with aiden) in "Norah". Some interns make a nice revelation
Also, always walk around when you are in a room (any chapter). There are always a picture or some thing that tell a little more about the story

User Info: andretfernandes

andretfernandes
3 years ago#5
one thing is for sure: IGN guide doesn't cover all the facts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. How do I get the most out of this game?
  • Topic Archived