• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. question about all endings trophy

User Info: RockVanDam

RockVanDam
6 years ago#1
I have decided to play this again (haven't played it in a while) to get all the trophies and I am getting really confused on how to get all endings. I have decided to go for A Better World trophy on my first run through, so is there a easy to follow step by step guide to getting all the endings. I just can't make heads or tails of some of the guides I have found online like playstiontrophies.
By the way I Absolutely have NO COMMENT.
PSN Tag / Xbox Live Tag Cassiusbird http://rockvandam.dvdaf.com/owned

RockVanDam
6 years ago#2
bump

User Info: JINJ0

JINJ0
6 years ago#3
Simply put, to obtain A Better World you need to finish the game with the Beyond ending without having saved anyone you could have (Walter, Jimmy, Paul, *Norah, Cole, and **Ryan).

To obtain Saved All, you need to instead finish the game with the Life ending and you need to have saved the above characters when their lives are in jeopardy.

*Norah will only die if you choose to allow Aiden to end her suffering. As far as the trophies are concerned, her suffering is irrelevant; it is all about whether or not she lives or dies.

**Ryan will only die if you fail to persuade the antagonist in the Black Sun chapter that he is wrong. If you fail to convince him he is wrong, then he will attempt to shoot you but Ryan will intervene and take a bullet to the gut, killing him.

To obtain all endings, it is usually suggested that you follow two play-throughs -- one for Saved All, and one for A Better World. When you finish one of those play-throughs, you will then have to replay the finale or epilogue a bit and choose different options, explained in further detail below.

A Better World Play-Through: Survivors Must Die
1) Choose Beyond
2) Replay Black Sun, Choose Life, Choose Alone
3) Replay Epilogue, Choose Zoey
4) Replay Epilogue, Choose Jay
5) Replay Black Sun; after Ryan dies, fail all quick time events.

***REPLAY FROM THE HOMELESS CHAPTER, SAVING Walter, Jimmy, Paul, Norah, Cole, and Ryan along the way***

Saved All Play-Through: All Survivors Live
7) Choose Beyond
8) Replay Black Sun, Choose Life, Choose Ryan

Some guides suggest that you need to play through all epilogues twice, but from personal experience this was not the case. However, if the trophy doesn't pop up after the 8th ending up there then I'd suggest replaying Alone, Zoey, and possibly Jay.

Happy trophy hunting!
… … … … ../--~~,~~--,:”~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....

RockVanDam
6 years ago#4
Thanks I have just done A Better World but when I go to replay Black Sun do I need to make the same choices I did in the last run for the next ending to work?

User Info: JINJ0

JINJ0
6 years ago#5
Yeah, it's important for you to see different endings for Ryan and Cole. They have several little endings of their own that are dependent on them being alive or dead and Jodie being alive or dead as well. You'll want to keep letting them both die until you're ready to go back to the Homeless chapter and start your campaign to save everyone. That said, you can just replay the Epilogue as its own chapter once you choose the Life ending.

You can actually do the "Apocalypse" ending (failing all quick time events in Black Sun) in your Saved All play-through if you want. I mean, given that Jodie's failure ensures that, well... EVERYONE dies, it doesn't matter at that point who you saved.
… … … … ../--~~,~~--,:”~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. question about all endings trophy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A