• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. If more devs or game makers or whatever theyre called were like David Cage...

User Info: MisterSpyker

MisterSpyker
7 years ago#11
Absolutely Hell NO!

I like his games, but I like gameplay in the other games.
Hold by your glasses steady! And drink, to your comrades eyes! Here's a toast, to the dead already, and a "Hurrah!" for the next to die!

User Info: masterbarf

masterbarf
7 years ago#12
why do u act as if it has to be either or

User Info: MattUK07

MattUK07
7 years ago#13
Agree 100% with you TC but sadly most people are idiots and don't see a unique gaming experience or enjoy stories in games like you and I. They'd rather spoon each other on COD and Halo after killing each other. Sony should deffinetly buy Quantic Dream to make sure they keep this developing team making exclusive games for their consoles. Best thing to come out of France in my opinion.
The Last Of Us, Beyond, Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed 3 are my favourite games from E3 2012

User Info: MisterSpyker

MisterSpyker
7 years ago#14
MattUK07 posted...
Agree 100% with you TC but sadly most people are idiots and don't see a unique gaming experience or enjoy stories in games like you and I. They'd rather spoon each other on COD and Halo after killing each other. Sony should deffinetly buy Quantic Dream to make sure they keep this developing team making exclusive games for their consoles. Best thing to come out of France in my opinion.

I'm sorry but I like my fighting games, my free roam games and my shooting games.

There's more to gaming than interactive movies, those are fine, but gaming is still gaming. I still like to play MK, MvC, GTA, Resident Evil, Dead Rising and whatever other great games that are around these days. Having most developers developing interactive movies would be an absolute bore. I spent 2 weeks Heavy Rain then I didn't touch it anymore except if I wanted to show someone the game. I spent 8 months playing MK9 on and off.

Also, you talk as if anyone that doesn't appreciate alternative gaming experiences like these or games like Journey or Flower is a CoD fanboy, it's degrading for people who like quality gaming, even though CoD is a fun game as well. I hate how people think the guys who play CoD are all 8 year olds with mics and their daddies buying their games.
Hold by your glasses steady! And drink, to your comrades eyes! Here's a toast, to the dead already, and a "Hurrah!" for the next to die!

User Info: sheridanmoviegu

sheridanmoviegu
7 years ago#15
Saying that there's nothing creative in other genres is an incredible shallow and narrow-minded statement.
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. If more devs or game makers or whatever theyre called were like David Cage...
  • Topic Archived