• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. More action than Heavy Rain

User Info: obersmith

obersmith
7 years ago#1
David Cage said in an interview on Game Trailers that this game will have more action and player control than Heavy Rain. It'd be neat if you could possess people while you're controlling the "entity: I wonder if they'll include something to help pass the time while the game is installing. The paper origami was a neat idea. It be wonderful they use the same composer from Heavy Rain.
"How to Sell a Soundtrack: First, Ignore the Movie" -Newsweek headline

User Info: kilaude

kilaude
7 years ago#2
Well, i certainly hope not, because i'm really tired of action-oriented games. I was hoping for something more fresh but whatever.. :\

kilaude
7 years ago#3
Oh, but the thing with the origami was cool :)

User Info: obersmith

obersmith
7 years ago#4
I was fine with the amount of action that was in Heavy Rain. There were some parts were I would've liked to have had more player control instead of just pressing the right buttons on screen. I'll be satisfied as long the story in Beyond is engaging, with branching story paths and multiple endings. Heavy Rain had some difficult moral choices to make, I wonder if Beyond will follow suit.
"How to Sell a Soundtrack: First, Ignore the Movie" -Newsweek headline

kilaude
7 years ago#5
obersmith posted...
I was fine with the amount of action that was in Heavy Rain. There were some parts were I would've liked to have had more player control instead of just pressing the right buttons on screen. I'll be satisfied as long the story in Beyond is engaging, with branching story paths and multiple endings. Heavy Rain had some difficult moral choices to make, I wonder if Beyond will follow suit.

Yes, that's what I'm saying actually, the amount of action in heavy rain is ok. The story is good too I guess, though I was a little disappointed after reading raging reviews about it.

But you're right, as long as the story has a strong drama/psychological component, it'll be great play. I'm just hoping it be not "too action-y" lol
  1. Boards
  2. Beyond: Two Souls
  3. More action than Heavy Rain
  • Topic Archived