Requesting save file at chapter 14

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Requesting save file at chapter 14

User Info: Professorbag

Professorbag
5 years ago#1
Please help me out here! i accidentally deleted my save file that was at chapter 14 and had 8 hours....

So if you can send me your save file you will make my week! hell probably my month..hah..

My email address is ProfessorBAG@yahoo.com

Or if there is an alternative to getting my save file back then please let me know, origin cloud saves was turned off for some reason so unfortunately i don't have a back up :(

Thanks for taking oyur time to read this! Hope i get my file back

User Info: forte

forte
5 years ago#2
I will email you a save with hardcore beat and a bunch of unlocks. You can start at chapter 14 and just go from there. Retro mode is unlocked so enjoy that. However in return I would appreciate if you could find a save with the optional co-ops completed 100 percent to I can finish my collect everything playthrough...if you can find such a save.

User Info: Professorbag

Professorbag
5 years ago#3
http://gametrainersave.com/2013/02/07/dead-space-3-pc-save-game-100-complete-download/

This is all i can really find for save files for this game :( ,not sure if it's what your looking for,it says 100% complete. also, how would i go about using your save file? were do i extract it too in the dead space files? i will continue to look for what you ask though.

forte
5 years ago#4
Yeah it is a fake save...just trying to get you to make them money by doing a survey, but there is no save in the file.

Anyway. Just put the file I sent you into c/user/documents/eagames/deadspace3/
It will show up as save slot 4 and 5 in your game.

User Info: Katosu

Katosu
5 years ago#5
I'm playing on Normal with a Co-Op partner, at chapter 11, if that helps any.
"^ haha. That made my eyes twinkle.......(hmmmm, now that sounded ***)." - Cougar010
"^ I concur." - also Cougar010

forte
5 years ago#6
It does...just collect all the audio logs and artifacts in level 4/11/14 optional co-op missions.
If you send me back a save with those collected I will be able to complete my 100 percent run.

In the pause menu you can see how many artifacts and logs need to be collected per level. Usually it is just a couple.

Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Requesting save file at chapter 14

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived