1 month ago #3
    Yggdrasille posted...
    They just need to release a new main entry for the PS4 already and leave Xillia games exclusive to PS3. Anyone who want to play them should just play them on PS3, simple as that. These so-called "remasters" are the real pain for this console generation, most of PS4's library consists of them at this point, it's just ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

i agree to some extent. but like old film's and tv show's the reason for remasters and reboots are because some of the original files get older get lost and can't be remade or shown cause newier generation's consoles won't be able to play the games or they won't look right. yet aslong theres a demand for them that's what really matters.

for example look at. doctor who's reboot season 9- to current at the moment yes the show is amazing yet there's a demand for the original 1960's version to be on bluray and i doubt it'll be out due to making it look sharper and clearer same as the dbz nonsense on dvd-bluray how it doesn't look like how was shown on tv back when it was out in the late 1980's-2000's.(depending if you seen the official japanese ver. ti'll it came to here to the west)

so hence why it should be easier to drop collection edition's from past tales series cause they are mid-modern classics and as you said yeah is problem but that's bamco fault instead of releasing just a rerelease of these games and just drop them as they were and just add both dubbed dialogue and that's is it like snk does dropped old kof arcade version of simulated games then bring out big triple A games like kof 14. now tales of berseria is a great game but like zestira both these could've use abit more depth in them like the classics of tales. which is why i believe if they drop the classic versions or mid-modern versions like xillia they will do well as a collection. and since we got the ok basically of ps5 being backwards compatible with ps4 it'll give them more time to focus onto a bigger triple A game for ps4/ps5 game.

Previous Versions
    1 month ago
    Yggdrasille posted...
    They just need to release a new main entry for the PS4 already and leave Xillia games exclusive to PS3. Anyone who want to play them should just play them on PS3, simple as that. These so-called "remasters" are the real pain for this console generation, most of PS4's library consists of them at this point, it's just ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

i agree to some extent. but like old film's and tv show's the reason for remasters and reboots are because some of the original files get older get lost and can't be remade or shown cause newier generation's consoles won't be able to play the games or they won't look right. yet aslong theres a demand for them that's what really matters.

for example look at. doctor who's reboot season 9- to current at the moment yes the show is amazing yet there's a demand for the original 1960's version to be on bluray and i doubt it'll be out due to making it look sharper and clearer same as the dbz nonsense on dvd-bluray how it doesn't look like how was shown on tv back when it was out in the late 1980's-2000's.(depending if you seen the official japanese ver. ti'll it came to here to the west)

so hence why it should be easier to drop collection edition's from past tales series cause they are mid-modern classics and as you said yeah is problem but that's bamco instead releasing just a rerelease of these games and just drop them as they were and just add both dubbed dialogue and that's is it like snk does dropped old kof arcade version of simulated games then bring out big triple A games like kof 14. now tales of berseria is a great game but like zestira both these could've use abit more depth in them like the classics of tales. which is why i believe if they drop the classic versions or mid-modern versions like xillia they will do well as a collection. and since we got the ok basically of ps5 being backwards compatible with ps4 it'll give them more time to focus onto a bigger triple A game for ps4/ps5 game.