issues with 9 power combo counter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. issues with 9 power combo counter

User Info: VampireNear22

VampireNear22
10 months ago#1
trying to figure out why i'm not getting credit for my 9+ power combos for duel chain 9 and slaughtered the weak. both ways i've tried use tetra elements linked arte (milla + leia) i've tried leading with both leia and milla and neither seem to work. leia i use eagle's rage and soaring blast. eagle's rage milla link = tetra elements (fire water wind earth sword) eagles rage ludger link = falling star (earth gun)
soaring blast muzet link = darting fury (light hammer) soaring blast ludger link heavenly proclamation (dark hammer) that is all 9 elements by my counting, but it doesn't raise the counter. i tried leading with milla as listed to do by title faq on here but jude's darkness link attack wasn't landing making the entire combo useless. leia route i just had to plan for ludger's eagle rage link attack's slow wind-up...or so i thought but the counter isn't raising... can anyone tell me why? the entire combo appears to be going off without a hitch. does it have to die or something? it hard to find enemies that will live long enough to test that with my power levels. i been using minimum damage so they live through the entire combo
PS3/PSVITA/PS4: VampireNear22; XBOX 360: VampireNear22; 3DS:3625-8326-1006; FFXIV Nico Zoro [Hyperion]

User Info: VampireNear22

VampireNear22
10 months ago#2
hmm tried the guides' one again (tetra element 'tis-> gleaming cage-> judgement gate->twin lance) and IT works. wonder why i couldn't get my leia variation to work? too MANY elements? the guides has it so final tech has first duplicate and mentions that ludger to jude swap is fast... to mention that rather than change it is wierd, particularly when that not the easiest order to land those 4 techs in... anyway, just link doctor and lockdown left now.
PS3/PSVITA/PS4: VampireNear22; XBOX 360: VampireNear22; 3DS:3625-8326-1006; FFXIV Nico Zoro [Hyperion]
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. issues with 9 power combo counter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived