• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Ludger skill question.

User Info: kypdjk123

kypdjk123
2 years ago#1
So I very recently decided to get this game (Nov 1st) after wrapping up Zestiria. I avoided it for so long based (foolishly) on opinions regarding how terrible the debt system is but I actually like it and am enjoying the game overall.

Anyway I understand the mechanics of how power combos work (though I haven't had much success because I haven't taken the time to really check arte weaknesses and run through them). I realize that a lot of the combo videos have Ludger switching weapons because no one set can hit all weaknesses.

That said, does anyone ever use the "exchange" skills? Is there any point to using them over manually switching?

User Info: HolyAarom

HolyAarom
2 years ago#2
I never use them, but they're good if you often fudge up your inputs for combos and like using launchers.

As for exchange plus, I never used that either because by the point I get it I'm already comfortable with the swords > hammer > guns > swords order.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Ludger skill question.
  • Topic Archived