You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Battle Mechanics 101 and FAQ

User Info: thelovefist

thelovefist
4 years ago#61
delta_12 posted...
I do not get why gfaqs need to put some restrain in editing ability since this is a site focus on game, not a debate site.
I wonder if higher mod or admin like Krystal has the ability to edit an old OP, just in case there's some additional material need to add or edit etc, to counter certain pouting post like before.
If they does, since this is a sticky topic, perhaps it's worth a shot to pm them to edit if there's certain material to add or edit later?

I agree. The errors in this sticky should be allowed to be corrected. As it is this sticky is highly misleading and sbould be unstickied.
N/A

User Info: Xiaoyu420

Xiaoyu420
4 years ago#62
Diablos, i appreciate your input and interest but i can answer for myself.

Lovefist, theres is literally one section that is incomplete and no info is wrong or misleading..
i do not appreciate your input or interest, if you think you could do any better, please do. Your critique means nothing otherwise. I mean really are you trolling? You literally havent even pointed out a single thing we dont already know.

For everyone else, this is how stickies are. Feel free to not use my work. In fact , if you dont like it, id prefer you didnt. Xarius may, but i wont apologize for working hard for you guys when NO one else here with these loud negative opinions on what they think should have happened were doing jack.

This was a QUICK project to get out certain information to the board ASAP because no one else was. If you cannot fully grasp this concept, its honestly fine with me, tbh i expected naysayers. But with some of the things im seeing i feel the need to clarify my own stance. I wont be participating in conversation like this past this post fyi. Its a little far from the reason i made the sticky.
Xiaoyu420's Xillia tutorial, exhibition, and challenges YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJynNokJm8bKOBEPyw4fXA
(edited 4 years ago)

Xiaoyu420
4 years ago#63
misterroboto1 posted...
What's the formula you (Xiaoyu) used to figure out the iron stance penetrate value for each arte? I know that hungry hunter is awesome, but I'd like to know some alternatives for guns and swords and for other elements. For example: Outlander has the "increases chance to inflict "Iron Stance Break"" property after 2810 Earth and Light Points, yet it still sucks major rear-end.

Hey as diablo pointed out, the guide gives many values, and for those it doesnt, i figured/ will figure them out with extensive testing. Pm me if you want some specific values on Ludgers artes.
Xiaoyu420's Xillia tutorial, exhibition, and challenges YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJynNokJm8bKOBEPyw4fXA

User Info: Xarius478

Xarius478
4 years ago#64
To be fair, it's pretty much just thelovefist who's acting negatively, and I'm fairly convinced he's trolling.

I don't mind criticism or pointing out mistakes at all, but what thelovefist is doing isn't helping anyone.

Xiaoyu420
4 years ago#65
Xarius478 posted...
To be fair, it's pretty much just thelovefist who's acting negatively, and I'm fairly convinced he's trolling.

I don't mind criticism or pointing out mistakes at all, but what thelovefist is doing isn't helping anyone.

Yes I agree.I can understand and handle genuine concerned critique. I guess I just felt the need to say something, plus let everyone know I back you up, Youre confirming on that one particular area is not a simple task and would have required the posting of the Sticky be much further pushed back.

User Info: misterroboto1

misterroboto1
4 years ago#66
Can you ask a moderator to edit your first posts for you?

Xiaoyu420
4 years ago#67
misterroboto1 posted...

Its possible, plausible actually for a sticky, considering its beneficial to what the site is name after, there might be an interest in helping out. I think Xarius has that info now anyway. @ Xarius could you send it to me? probably just what needs to be copy paste fixed would be fine.

User Info: Xarius478

Xarius478
4 years ago#68
Sure. I'll look everything over and send you a list of the new stuff a bit later today.

User Info: thelovefist

thelovefist
4 years ago#69
Xiaoyu420 posted...
misterroboto1 posted...

Its possible, plausible actually for a sticky, considering its beneficial to what the site is name after, there might be an interest in helping out. I think Xarius has that info now anyway. @ Xarius could you send it to me? probably just what needs to be copy paste fixed would be fine.

You can ask a moderator all you like to fix the mistakes in the sticky, but it will never happen. The best thing that can happen is for it to be unstickied.
N/A

Xiaoyu420
4 years ago#70
thelovefist posted...
Xiaoyu420 posted...
misterroboto1 posted...

You can ask a moderator all you like to fix the mistakes in the sticky, but it will never happen. The best thing that can happen is for it to be unstickied.

lol, sorry but this one fell pretty flat. fail.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Battle Mechanics 101 and FAQ