You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Battle Mechanics 101 and FAQ

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
4 years ago#21
Ty for affinity rewards info

Somehow I misread the title as just being a topic about battle mechanics so I didn't expect info like that.

User Info: Xarius478

Xarius478
4 years ago#22
Stickied! Thanks for the sticky requests, everyone.

User Info: ulakes

ulakes
4 years ago#23
Thanks a lot for the thread

The only thing I wish someone did was the list of all the components needed in order to unseal the weapons( just to know when to stop to send the cats on a region and so on)

Xarius478
4 years ago#24
ulakes posted...
Thanks a lot for the thread

The only thing I wish someone did was the list of all the components needed in order to unseal the weapons( just to know when to stop to send the cats on a region and so on)

There is one! There are links to it in the "How do you unseal the cameo weapons?" answer and the "Useful Links" section. LightOfJudgment's cameo weapons materials list:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B55V6K1BP6ijakdoeWZsd0FYLTg/edit?usp=sharing

User Info: ulakes

ulakes
4 years ago#25
Sorry I missed it when I read your post on my phone...

From what I see in the file, some objects that can be created ( like Accel, Blue sephira, ...) aren't divided in their simple object. Is is because you think it is easier to farm than creating an Exceel then an Accel?

If so maybe to specifying the possible drop location would be useful ( ie the last boss from the Elite tag coliseum with Lugger as 1st choice for the blue sephira or one of the cameo boss in the coliseum for the Accel...)
Should have changed Alvin to Alfred if you were going for everyone's full names.
Believe, Radical Dreamer

Xarius478
4 years ago#27
ulakes posted...
From what I see in the file, some objects that can be created ( like Accel, Blue sephira, ...) aren't divided in their simple object. Is is because you think it is easier to farm than creating an Exceel then an Accel?

Yes, that is why they are listed in their base forms. For example, Accel is dropped by Cress in the Coliseum. The list isn't my own though, so I can't update it, and the original posts can't be edited anymore either.
Here's a quick list of where to get the items you'd otherwise have to custom order:

Accel: Cress (Coliseum) - Elite Party or Elite Tag leading with Jude or Leia (must complete EX Dungeon first)
Red Cape: Stahn (Coliseum) - Elite Party or Elite Tag leading with Gaius or Alvin (must complete EX Dungeon first
Omega Elixir: Mint (Coliseum) -Elite Party or Elite Tag leading with Rowen or Elize (must complete her quest) or stolen from Siennabronc (EX version also works)
Hunter's Monocle: Rutee (Coliseum) - Elite Party or Elite Tag leading with Milla or Muzét (must complete her quest)
Alexandrite/Blue Sephira: final opponent in Elite Tag Arena, lead with Ludger, must defeat prior opponents within six minutes. I also believe must have previously won at this rank to make him appear, though this is immaterial for farming purposes.
Hourglass: Rowen/Gaius in Elite Tag arena
All-Divide: Milla/Muzét in Elite Tag arena
Time to wake up and smell reality.

User Info: Thesilverwind

Thesilverwind
4 years ago#29
Best. guide. ever.
It is all for the lolz
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Battle Mechanics 101 and FAQ