• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Home (2012)
  3. What I gathered from my play through spoilers

User Info: Bladin

Bladin
5 years ago#1
I picked up everything and did everything so here's my thoughts.

The man you first find is a serial killer that killed Rachel for you. You gather notes and lists of names all female. You see his wife tortured/murdered but almost entirely bones. So perhaps he killed his wife and then decided to continue killing. Rachel was the last name on his list but wasn't crossed off.

You have been drinking heavily and have gone to stay at the factory which you blame everything on after finding Normans locker dented it seems you probably punched it while drunk and angry about him and Rachel. Rachel at this point has left you and left a note which you put in the safe, saying she's leaving due to the drinking etc. you've been staying at the factory since hence the pile of mail, no power, cancelled credit card.

You see the guy at the water tower, and come up with the plan that he goes to kill Rachel, while you go to kill Norman

Norman most likely lets you into his house since he's worried about you and that touched dissapeared knowing the issues with you. Where you leave him watching tv, go into his other room and come back and shoot him probably yelling about Rachel hence the look of shock.

Rachel was at home packing for a trip she was taking with Norman when the guy caught her. You go back to the factory to live where you get caught by the guard and kill him. You then meet with the guy again and he has you hide in the sewer where you run into a sewer worker where you both assault him as you see on the camera tape with two men assaulting him.

Then you get back to the mans house where he most likely talked about killing Rachel, you still having feelings for Rachel kill him. You then pass out in the other room where you wake up sober having blocked out the rest.
FC 5241-1912-1364
  1. Boards
  2. Home (2012)
  3. What I gathered from my play through spoilers
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A