• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fizgot

Fizgot
8 years ago#1
I'm not really sure to what extent the game customizes itself to your choices, so it might not be possible to spoil things... but I'll try to be vague and un-spoily, speaking of the story's structure and game mechanics rather than any particular story element. So hypothetically...

If you find yourself approaching what must be the final door, knowing that there will be a monster waiting to eat you but also unable to leave well enough alone and run screaming into the darkness, as you inch closer muttering 'no, please no' and finally gather the courage to open the door... the game may ask 'is there a monster here?' and it is NOT asking 'do you want there to be' or any such nonsense. In this story, in your story, is there a monster in that closet? Think about what's come before, and regardless of what you want, be honest and go with your gut. Is it what you know to be true? Because if you don't follow what you're thinking it can be a rather jarring or anti-climactic shock. (which may not be a bad thing)

User Info: Alastrann

Alastrann
8 years ago#2
Where did you encounter this monster because I saw no such thing.
http://www.last.fm/user/Alastrann
Only Meth Is Real

User Info: Fizgot

Fizgot
8 years ago#3
Alastrann posted...
Where did you encounter this monster because I saw no such thing.

I did say the monster choice was hypothetical, as to avoid spoilers and all that. Though I suppose 'metaphor' might be a better word.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A