• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Can't sign into WBID on Injustice
CureTheDaylight 9 years ago#1
My Injustice will not let me sign into my WBID account. I go to settings, and I see 'WBID" but when I try to select it, it just skips to the next option. Could someone please help me?
JrdChiron 9 years ago#2
I think it's down or they are doing some mainentance or something. Cause i tried to link my WBID again and it kept saying failed.

When i tried to log in on their website i first got the message when i tried to log in that they were having difficulties and that i should try again later. A few minutes later i managed to log in at the website, but i still can't link my account ingame.

Playing on the PS3 though, but i don't think that matters.
CureTheDaylight 9 years ago#3
JrdChiron posted...
I think it's down or they are doing some mainentance or something. Cause i tried to link my WBID again and it kept saying failed.

When i tried to log in on their website i first got the message when i tried to log in that they were having difficulties and that i should try again later. A few minutes later i managed to log in at the website, but i still can't link my account ingame.

Playing on the PS3 though, but i don't think that matters.

When I sign into another account it asks if you want to be linked :\
aiBreeze 9 years ago#4
Does WBID actually have any benefits? Went to check it out and laughed at the small description of "by creating your very own WBID, you will improve your warner bros online experience by cutting down on tedious registration processes."

Yeah tedious registration processes like creating WBID in the first place..
JrdChiron 9 years ago#5
CureTheDaylight posted...
JrdChiron posted...
When I sign into another account it asks if you want to be linked :\

Weird, but there's definitely something going on their side. Cause an hour ago i could log in with my brother's account and when i wanted to link mine back it kept failing. So i tried my brother's account again and that one fails now as well.

I even tried to create a new account and that failed as well.
fLiNo 9 years ago#6
With the game releasing in different parts of the world on 15, 16, 17, 18, 19th of April. I'm guessing the WBID is having trouble with the influx of traffic.
Armyboy5 9 years ago#7
Yeah, this is the reason I came to the forums, I knew it wasn't just my console/connection..

Guess I'll have to wait a few days till I can register and get that Flash costume and season pass
Armyboy5 9 years ago#8
Ok this is even weirder.. I went on my pc instead of trying over and over again on the console (which is as everybody knows a huge pain in the ***) at https://www.injustice.com/en/account/registration you can register a WBID account but when I tried with 3 different emails (both windowslive and gmail) it says my Email is unavailable...
BrutalBrocken 9 years ago#9
Armyboy5 posted...
Ok this is even weirder.. I went on my pc instead of trying over and over again on the console (which is as everybody knows a huge pain in the ***) at https://www.injustice.com/en/account/registration you can register a WBID account but when I tried with 3 different emails (both windowslive and gmail) it says my Email is unavailable...

that happened to me, strangely enough I tried signing in anyways, entered my Email and clicked on FORGOT PASSWORD, then I had them send me a link and I signed in easy
The Goddamned Devil
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS4- BrutalBrocken
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Can't sign into WBID on Injustice
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A