• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. I can't believe no one has made this comparasion.

User Info: Shadasa1

Shadasa1
2 years ago#1
Okay, so I've searched EVERYWHERE, but no one seems to have noticed that Flash's special move, Speed Zone, is literally an augmented version of Final Fantasy 8's Zell's ultimate Limit Break, My Final Heaven.

Both characters charge and run around the planet at FTL speeds (Though how Zell does this is beyond me) and use that momentum to slam the enemy, one resulting in an explosion (My Final Heaven) and the other leading into an uppercut and slam attack at mach speed.

I know that the two games are completely different genres and this is definitely something Flash would do regardless, but surely someone would have noticed it and commented on it before now. Or maybe this is something he did in the comics and Zell is ripping HIM off, unfortunately never read them so I don't know actually. >.>
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. I can't believe no one has made this comparasion.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A