• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: plazith

plazith
4 years ago#1
I recently noticed I was missing a costume you unlock by doing stuff in the ios version. I met the requirements and am trying to log into my WBID account on the console version to claim the reward but it isn't working. Every time I select WBID from the settings menu, it takes a few seconds to connect and then says "WBID account linked". Then it takes me to the menu to login or create an account. After I login, it says "WBID account linked" again and puts me back in the settings menu without doing anything. If I try to hit WBID again, it just does the whole thing over again. I've tried logging into my account on the ios version and it works there fine, so I'm not sure why it won't work on the PS3. I vaguely recall sometimes having this problem years ago, but I don't remember how I would fix it back then. I've been trying repeatedly for over an hour and a half now and it's really getting on my nerves. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I'd really like to be able to get that costume, since it's one of the last things left in the game that I'm still missing.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A