• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Regarding the online and region lock.

User Info: kronos616

kronos616
4 years ago#1
Is the online play region locked like Mortal Kombat (2011)? Like if I buy the vanilla disc, will I only be able to play with people with the same vanilla (non-Ultimate Edition) disc?

Also, does this online restriction, does it extend to digital and physical disc? Because a friend of mine has the Ultimate Edition on disc, and it is currently on sale on the PSN. So I'm wondering if I were to play the digital game, would me and my friend be able to connect online in a rank match or a private match, etc?

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
4 years ago#2
Online is region locked for all three NetherRealm games release so far. It's also system locked, meaning you can't pit Vita players against PS4 players etc. However, there is only one Injustice game on PS3. Vanilla and Ultimate editions are compatible (goes for MK9 and MKX as well) if they're on the same platform since the latter is the same game with all DLC content included on disc.
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Regarding the online and region lock.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A