• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Why is the multiplayer so terrible?

User Info: RealSlyCooper

RealSlyCooper
4 years ago#1
I'm trying to play online right now but the button delay is ridiculous. It's a full half-second between input and the character actually attacking.

Is it like this for anyone else?
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!

User Info: THEB0SS666

THEB0SS666
4 years ago#2
it's just how online play is in this game, and it's awful. I have fios and the delay is still high despite having a low latency. Against players who frequently play online I don't even feel like can move my character compared to them. Playing this online is so much more awkward and uncomfortable than it should be.

I end up learning nothing from my matches because I can't even move my character as well as I do offline. It feels like they got sandbags tied to their feet.

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k
4 years ago#3
THEB0SS666 posted...
it's just how online play is in this game, and it's awful. I have fios and the delay is still high despite having a low latency. Against players who frequently play online I don't even feel like can move my character compared to them. Playing this online is so much more awkward and uncomfortable than it should be.

I end up learning nothing from my matches because I can't even move my character as well as I do offline. It feels like they got sandbags tied to their feet.

I even feel like i'm absolute garbage when playing online tbh.
Topaz Master in DOA 5 Last Round
PSN Gamertag: Superstarmaste1r

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
4 years ago#4
I guess that's the reason why so many people use Deathstroke and spam the gun attacks.
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k
4 years ago#5
94mav98 posted...
I guess that's the reason why so many people use Deathstroke and spam the gun attacks.

Which I hate when people use him. -_-
Topaz Master in DOA 5 Last Round
PSN Gamertag: Superstarmaste1r
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Why is the multiplayer so terrible?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A