• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Preferred Plot and Roster for Injustice 2?

User Info: Spider5800

Spider5800
4 years ago#11
Assuming we get the same number of starting characters:

Heroes:
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Green Lantern
5. Flash
6. Martian Manhunter
7. Aquaman
8. Shazam
9. Green Arrow
10. Black Canary
11. Nightwing
12.Cyborg

Villains:
1. Lex Luthor
2. Joker
3. Cheetah
4. Sinestro
5. Captain Cold
6. Lobo
7. Black Manta
8. Black Adam
9. Deathstroke
10. Brainiac
11. Harley Quinn
12. Gorilla Grodd

With Darkseid as an unplayable final boss like Shao Kahn or Corrupted Shinnok in the Mortal Kombat games.

If we got more than 24 and/or DLC, I'd also love to see Zatanna, Firestorm, Starfire and Static on the hero side and Ares, Star Sapphire, Bane and Doomsday on the villain's side. But I feel like the ones I listed above are more relevant/popular than those guys.
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
4 years ago#12
I wouldn't mind a prequel. Maybe show us some of what was going down during the early days of the regime; how did the teen titans get knocked down to two? How did Jonathan & Martha Kent react to their son going darth superman?
If they do do a sequel, maybe they could bring in our Lois Lane to talk to regime superman. Make it more about Clark Kent, a little.
And it's probably way too late to change, but my only major gripe(salutes) with this game is that they made it a fighter. It could work as an arkham city-style rpg. If I've got the opportunity to play as an a****** superman, let me use his powers to BE an a******.
don't just hear it, feel it!

User Info: ExcIusivity69

ExcIusivity69
4 years ago#13
loucifer86 posted...
I wouldn't mind a prequel. Maybe show us some of what was going down during the early days of the regime; how did the teen titans get knocked down to two? How did Jonathan & Martha Kent react to their son going darth superman?
If they do do a sequel, maybe they could bring in our Lois Lane to talk to regime superman. Make it more about Clark Kent, a little.
And it's probably way too late to change, but my only major gripe(salutes) with this game is that they made it a fighter. It could work as an arkham city-style rpg. If I've got the opportunity to play as an a****** superman, let me use his powers to BE an a******.

There are prequel comics that lead up to the story in Injustice. Could be wrong, but I think it's still ongoing. After the game released, they still made comics dealing with the aftermath of the events from Injustice. I'm not into comics myself, it's just something I've been hearing lots of comic fans talking about.

As for being a fighting game, Netherrealm Studios did not come up with an amazing DC fan service story, and then decided to make the gameplay utilize fighting game mechanics.

The intent was always to make a fighting game with DC characters, since the developers are more familiar with the fighting genre, and fighting game mechanics. They brought in DC writers to make up a story revolving around the characters they've chosen to be apart of their fighting game roster. WB also wanted to have another competitive tournament game along side Mortal Kombat.
I thought it was legit because it was Japanese. - jogglypuff

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
4 years ago#14
*shrugs* does that mean that a hypothetical IJ2 has to be a fighter? Spider-man for the ps2 went from "on-rails stealth-ish game" to "free-roam rpg/beat em up", got a lot better imo.
don't just hear it, feel it!
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Preferred Plot and Roster for Injustice 2?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A