• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. Need help - post monochromatic forest

User Info: packav

packav
1 month ago#1
I’m wrapping up my play through of SMTIV. I just finished defeating the whites. Now I’m in Shibuya with Isabeau so I might be on neutral path. Problem is I don’t know where to go! Any advice other than “google it”?

thanks! And I’m looking forward to SMTIVA after this! Although I may give Strange Journey Redux a playthrough first. Let me know which!

User Info: kaothic86

kaothic86
1 month ago#2
You need to go to Florida Cafe in Shinjuku.

I think Strange Journey would be a better fit so as to not get burned of the same world and gameplay.

packav
1 month ago#3
Perfect thank you! This game can be super cryptic regarding next steps

User Info: Zetta_Man

Zetta_Man
1 month ago#4
packav posted...
Perfect thank you! This game can be super cryptic regarding next steps

My only complaint about this otherwise FANTASTIC SMT......however, once the plot unfolds, it just keeps progressively getting better and better and better................
How I rank classic all of the Rockman games:
4 > 7 > 11 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 9 > 10 > 1 > 2 > 8 > &B

packav
1 month ago#5
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to finish it. I'm at the part where you have to finish the quests on the hunter board to awaken the god. If the world map wasn't so difficult to navigate, or if there was a way to turn off enemy encounters for a bit so I can travel around without being disoriented.

User Info: Kuuko

Kuuko
1 month ago#6
If you use Estoma Sword it'll auto-kill things on the world map. But it'll only auto-kill enemies in dungeons if you get the first strike. Might help you a bit though.
http://i.imgur.com/dzGMd.png

packav
1 month ago#7
wow that’s awesome! I’m going to give a try

Zetta_Man
1 month ago#8
I just finished the monochromatic forest and did the deed Gabriel required me to do and gotten back to good old regular Tokyo & the EKoM.

However, I really want to get the final neutral path & the neutral ending.....and the 1st thing that happened when I awoke was that I was in the archangels' hideout cocoon (forgot what it was called) and with Jonathan and they asked if I would merge with to become Merkabah-God's Chariot. However, I nominated Jonathan for that and he did so willingly.

Did I make the right choice or am I now perma-locked on the bloody stupid Law route!? Please help and advise. Thanks
How I rank all of the Classic Rockman games:
11 > 4 > 9 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 10 > 2 > 1 > 8 > &B
(edited 1 month ago)

packav
1 month ago#9
Yes, I woke up with Isabeau. I think you are law. I stumbled into neutral. I was law most of the game before deciding to go all in on chaos path after learning about the red pills which landed me in the middle.

Zetta_Man
1 month ago#10
packav posted...
Yes, I woke up with Isabeau. I think you are law. I stumbled into neutral. I was law most of the game before deciding to go all in on chaos path after learning about the red pills which landed me in the middle.

Damn it!!! I should have went hardcore CHAOS towards the end.....what was I thinking......

I'm usually not a law-affiliate straight-edge person, or.....maybe I am, but in deep denial. :/

I definitely should've selected the penultimate answer in the yamato reactor of "I'll remake the order of things....." Blah!!
How I rank all of the Classic Rockman games:
11 > 4 > 9 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 10 > 2 > 1 > 8 > &B
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. Need help - post monochromatic forest
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A