• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. Anyone else replaying this in anticipation of 5 next year?

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
2 months ago#1
*firmly raises right arm with electronic gauntlet*
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: DDDDrova

DDDDrova
2 months ago#2
Tempting but I already 100%ed 4 and 4/apocalypse don't think I can do it all over again without burnout.

Instead I think I'm gonna get into the devil survivor series for the first time, or strange journey redux (same problem there though I had bought and 100% the original strange journey after apocalypse because I was so addicted to the gameplay by that point)

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
2 months ago#3
no. go play smt iii remastered.
Gott ist tot

User Info: Argonisgema

Argonisgema
2 months ago#4
I'm more so playing this in anticipation for nocturne remaster [ and also i wanna get the neutral ending for the first time]
but i am really hyped for SMT 5.
The Official Garm of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Make sure you bring more Macca next time.

User Info: Harlowlad

Harlowlad
2 months ago#5
Yep just loaded it up and playing with 3D on. Hyped for 5.
3DS FCode: 1375-7191-3640

Exa_Man
2 weeks ago#6
Argonisgema posted...
I'm more so playing this in anticipation for nocturne remaster [ and also i wanna get the neutral ending for the first time]
but i am really hyped for SMT 5.

Same here, although I anticipate checking out the Nocturne Remaster first for a little while before 5.
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: Eli_Sanchez

Eli_Sanchez
2 weeks ago#7
I'm replaying every SMT game I have. Just finished Apocalypse so now it's time for Digital Devil Saga.
....... But America refused to change.
Do you know who I am? Trust me, pal, I'm the LAST person you don't want to mess with.

Exa_Man
1 week ago#8
Eli_Sanchez posted...
I'm replaying every SMT game I have. Just finished Apocalypse so now it's time for Digital Devil Saga.

Wish I could play Digital Devil Saga but I sold my PS3 3 years ago, as a short sighted PS4-P5 fan. <:(
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. Anyone else replaying this in anticipation of 5 next year?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A