• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. difficulty patched after day 1?

User Info: theimortal2

theimortal2
2 months ago#1
i bought this game day one. i thought it was challenging but i liked it. i go back to it a year ago and holy s**t wtf? i can't even get out of the tutorial dungeon because i'm killed by demons that don't even give me a chance to attack before killing me. day 1 edition i made it halfway through the game without a ton of difficulty. day whatever 5 years later, i can't even get out of the f**king tutorial dungeon. my question is did they patch the difficult way up after the day 1 edition? maybe people complained that it wasn't hard enough for a megaten game and they fixed it.

User Info: theimortal2

theimortal2
2 months ago#2
i was told that the beginning is the hardest part. trust me if it was that hard in 2013 i wouldn't of stuck with it to get out of the dungeon. i'm 100% sure that it wasn't that bad in 2013

User Info: Cogito

Cogito
2 months ago#3
no. the starter dungeon can be hard when things don't go your way.

best choice ever
- dig here
- dig here
- dig here
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
http://imgur.com/cFMo9gI

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
4 weeks ago#4
i found the tutorial dungeon that brutal as well, i heard it gets a bit easier after next dungeon, mainly cuz you can fuse proper, etc. but it is still a pretty brutal game as a whole compared to 4A (i guess 4A they learned from that excess feedback thankfully)
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. difficulty patched after day 1?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A