3 months ago #7
I'll now add that I can confirm that multiple Recovers stack.

Nacht and Glaive with Recover on them are giving Diana 4 MP a battle and Alba 6 MP a battle. Glaive, reclassed to Warrior for a time to get War Cry has less than 100 MP total (but more than 50 MP), but is still healing 1 MP per battle.

I think it suggests that it might sum up the Recovers and only THEN round down (as 2 Recovers x 1% per Recover = 2%; 2% of 50 is 1; if it worked the other way, 1% rounded down and then multiply this bye 2 Recovers we would have expected 0 instead). More testing of other cases is needed to confirm edge cases.

Previous Versions
3 months ago
I'll now add that I can confirm that multiple Recovers stack.

Nacht and Glaive with Recover on them are giving Diana 4 MP a battle and Alba 6 MP a battle. Glaive, reclassed to Warrior for a time to get War Cry has less than 100 MP total (but more than 50 MP), but is still healing 1 MP per battle.

I think it suggests that it might sum up the Recovers and only THEN round down (as 2 Recovers x 1% per Recover = 2%; 2% of 50 is 1; if it worked the other way, 1% rounded down and then multiply this bye 2 Recovers we would have expected 0 instead). More testing of other cases is needed to confirm.