• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Dimensions
  3. Poll: Favourite FF Dimensions Warrior of Light

User Info: VS11v

VS11v
9 months ago#1
Who is your favourite Warrior of Light? - Results (35 votes)
Sol
8.57% (3 votes)
Aigis
22.86% (8 votes)
Sarah
37.14% (13 votes)
Dusk
31.43% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I will create more polls about FF Dimensions within this month.

Sarah is my favourite Warrior of Light, followed by Dusk and a tie between Sol and Aigis. How about you.
Let's rock.

User Info: Tibbatron

Tibbatron
9 months ago#2
Not very far yet, but Sol seems like a real dingus. Aigis carries the party in the beginning.
Currently playing-
Dragon Quest V, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, The Forest, Shining Force collection

User Info: dragonkiss88

dragonkiss88
8 months ago#3
I like Sarah for the Light Side, but it's really all about Alba on the Dark Side! She Makes the game 10X better!
My Nintendo 3DS Info - Name: Dragonkiss FC: 1650-7227-0096
My PSN (PS3/PS4/PS VITA) Info - Username - ikissboys69

User Info: StyrixA

StyrixA
8 months ago#4
Clearly Sarah is the star, mysterious, kind, and powerful. Sol is kind of annoying, and Aegis is a little too out of place. I find Dusk to be the most jerk-like. Come on, the world is coming to end, you've lost your sister to "somewhere", these people are literally risking their lives with you, and you can't just let them in on what you're up to?!

User Info: StyrixA

StyrixA
8 months ago#5
Having played this through, again, Sarah remains the best. Her backstory is the most beautifully tragic and brave.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Dimensions
  3. Poll: Favourite FF Dimensions Warrior of Light
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers