• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Dimensions
  3. Anyone playing FF Dimensions now?

User Info: VS11v

VS11v
9 months ago#1
I am. Although the maps seem to be relatively confusing compared to other Final Fantasies (at least to me), I love Dimensions' storyline and characters.
Let's rock.

User Info: Tibbatron

Tibbatron
9 months ago#2
Playing it off and on. First play through.
Currently playing-
Dragon Quest V, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, The Forest, Shining Force collection

User Info: Saerbam

Saerbam
9 months ago#3
Playing it now with the help of a self-created job guide
There's a ring for that.

User Info: Tibbatron

Tibbatron
9 months ago#4
Maybe it's the limited job points,but I feel compelled to rush through the game. I'm trying to go without a guide but I'm pretty sure I missed a summon. Maybe I'll start over :(
Currently playing-
Dragon Quest V, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, The Forest, Shining Force collection

User Info: StyrixA

StyrixA
8 months ago#5
I’m about to start my second play through. My first time was 6 years ago! I had made a job guide for myself then, but I can’t fibd it now. It’s been so long that it mostly feels new, but with an appropriate deja vous feel, like I’m discovering hidden memories. ;)

User Info: dragonkiss88

dragonkiss88
8 months ago#6
I'm slowly working on my 3rd play through now, in between other games. I love this game, and really wanted it to get ported, but no luck. Also, the Ability Guide https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/iphone/672352-final-fantasy-dimensions/faqs/66204 is basically a Simplified Job Guide. That's the only thing I used to play this game really.
My Nintendo 3DS Info - Name: Dragonkiss FC: 1650-7227-0096
My PSN (PS3/PS4/PS VITA) Info - Username - ikissboys69

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
8 months ago#7
Decided to try it again; just started.
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
8 months ago#8
Finished Prologue and discovered that i did not really have the whole game and have to pay $13.99 to get the rest of the chapters. Since i think the Prologue was free, the price is similar to or lower than other FF JRPGs for iOS. I think i will get them, but i am not sure when i will have time to finish the whole game. The strange thing is that i can’t find the chapters in the App Store, only in the Title Screen Store.
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: Semi-DemiFiend

Semi-DemiFiend
8 months ago#9
oldguy2 posted...
Finished Prologue and discovered that i did not really have the whole game and have to pay $13.99 to get the rest of the chapters. Since i think the Prologue was free, the price is similar to or lower than other FF JRPGs for iOS. I think i will get them, but i am not sure when i will have time to finish the whole game. The strange thing is that i can’t find the chapters in the App Store, only in the Title Screen Store.

For some reason the IOS version is split up like the original release of the game whereas the Android version is a single purchase that comes with the Chiptune soundtrack already included.
upload:ok

User Info: Semi-DemiFiend

Semi-DemiFiend
8 months ago#10
I'm playing it here and there every one in a while. I'm hoping that one day it'll get ported to an actual console so I don't have to deal with the touch screen controls. It's a shame it was never available as part of that Playstation Mobile program that got shut down a few years back.
upload:ok
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Dimensions
  3. Anyone playing FF Dimensions now?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers