• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. wwe 13 returning caws
diamondust11 8 years ago#1
i saw one topic of wwe 12 about people who make the same caw again and again in each game which will return in wwe 13 so as wwe 13 has come out now i want to see people post there caw which is returning or one which is going to make him or hers debut. oh andif youve gotm ore than one do them all.

anyway these are my caws. if you would like lay your post out like this

genesis
finisher: supernova
signature: meteor elbow
career highlights: wwe championship, us championship, wwe tag team championship '10, hardcore championship, ended undertakers streak.

story:
genesis debuted in svr2011 as the star of the century. he wasnt a deadman like the undertaker or a cocky idiot like JTG. he was normal and loved by all. he won each championship above starting from the last one first, after that he went to wrestlemania and defeated the undertaker. in wwe '12 he won the wwe championship again and was drafted to smackdown. he kept with smackdown for afew months when he started a rivalry with sheamus. sheamus won the world heavyweight championship and it became champion on champion for a while. sheamus never beat genesis but did get close. in a created story: return, sheamus gets attacked by undertaker who comes back for revenge he ambushes genesis at wrestlemania but genesis beats him again. in wwe '13 he returns to win at wrestlemania one more time for the wwe championship against cm punk. he wins but has to retire due to an injury in the match. genesis is inducted into the hall of fame the next year.

phantom
finisher: shadow bomb
signature: trick or treat
career highlights: wwe champion, wwe tag team champion

story:
phantom joined ecw in svr2011, he was depressed with the brand from day one and soon as he got the chance went ot raw. just like his friend predator his first match and win was against undertaker as he had just lost to genesis. his second match was against kane and his third the brothers of destruction where he fought with predator. then halloween havoc formed with the beast and vampire joining the crew then the final member superhuman joined and phantom rose to another level. he never lost one match through the game. in wwe '12 he returned and beat wwe champion cena. he also captured the wwe tag team championship again with predator. in wwe '13 he joins the new nexus and takes out returning ledgends rock and lesnar but never returns to wwe again instead he stays with new nexus and there roster until hell in a cell where he retires.

anyway thanks for reading post your own
kayoticdreamz 8 years ago#2
why not try the more active 360 board???
diamondust11 8 years ago#3
kayoticdreamz posted...
why not try the more active 360 board???

what does that meen?????

oh and i will be posting another caw who is returning when i finish him in afew minutes.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. wwe 13 returning caws
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A